Jus been told im gonna be a father AGAIN.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations its a big look no doubtaint gonna lie i was nearly in that boat, had that scare but thank God I aint ready for that at the momentFail for not wanting a lad to continue your legacy though, and it gets a bit long playing barbies with ur little one when you are trying to build up that football team all the best

Congratulations its a big look no doubtaint gonna lie i was nearly in that boat, had that scare but thank God I aint ready for that at the momentFail for not wanting a lad to continue your legacy though, and it gets a bit long playing barbies with ur little one when you are trying to build up that football team all the best
1 time, about 5, i spent a good half hour fixing up 1 of my barbies and i ask grampy (grand pops) if she looked beautiful he goes'well shes not pretty andd shes not ugly... she pretty ugly'man was over bennin, like tear in his eye n sh*toh i was devestated as u can tell

congratsnow jus 12 to go!
Why must you always try and mock it.Another one of them who'd never talk such ignorance outside this little world.
tbh i mock all the marlis i knowbe honest how many brothers and sisters hav u got
1 brother and 1 sister. Mock the people you know dont mock people you dont know cause i'd punish you if you ever talked such reckless wild nonsense in my presence to be honest.I hope for your sake you never have the pleasure of meeting me.

so thats more child benefit now yeah? smh
More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.
well ur entitled to it, nothing wrong with claiming that sh*t when ur putting enuff back in urself. ignore venom he's a miserable c*nt.

More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.
well ur entitled to it, nothing wrong with claiming that sh*t when ur putting enuff back in urself. ignore venom he's a miserable c*nt.
I think it'd be an abuse of the system to apply for benefits im in full time employment on above average wage for my age. it's the whole principle i suppose of freedom and not being on benefits is what deters me. That along wit the fact there are others who need it far more than me.

I think it'd be an abuse of the system to apply for benefits im in full time employment on above average wage for my age. it's the whole principle i suppose of freedom and not being on benefits is what deters me. That along wit the fact there are others who need it far more than me.
Your partner gets (Should get - as its for your child regardless of your earnings.) child benefit, You get £20.00 a week for your eldest child and £13.20 a week for each of your other children, as long as your child is under 16 or in full time education up to 20( in some cases)Its child tax credits that unless your on a low income you can't get it.