Jus been told im gonna be a father AGAIN.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Money won't be an issue. Evrything will sort itself out. Don't worry. Literally. Hope i won't be in your situation anytime soon.Hows life with the little one? She styarted teething yet? Sleeping through the nights? Got her into a routine?My son, i swear hates the night time. Bit like me. Think my girl my have a lil post natal depress due to sleep deprivation. Its a madness still.

so thats more child benefit now yeah? smh
More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.
this is dumbyou should at least claim child tax creditsthis is your kids future you're talking aboutmy sister earns over £50K a year and even she claims child tax credits

so thats more child benefit now yeah? smh
More? ive never be on benefits Venom. Have you?Only benefit i ever received was student loans and i've paid that all back.Ive been working consisently since i was 17. Never touched benefits in my life.
You do know that even if you earn £600,000 a year, you are still entitlled to child benefits don't you? you do know that surely? and don't think these ones on 600k are not claiming it either.

Eskay is Pinner okay?I got my test on Feb 5th and have't drove for 2 months.
Your doing ur test in pinner? thats fine i passed there.very very easy place if you want 10 lessons for 100 quid to keep you fresh i can help you with that.if you need a vehicle for the exam test for afraid of paying 75 to a company ill charge nothing to help you.and Ashman i dont know about them child benefits the missus handles everything i just get my pay check and it goes straight to her

Congrats dude./That is some deal and a half tbh. Aint looking to do any driving lessons rite now smh. Had a test on the 22nd of jan but my instructor had some religious thing to do that specific day. wdadwd and only tells me about it a couple of days ago so I had to rebook it for feb 24th.

So the missus is pregnant again totally unexpected as was the first currently pullin the remaining hair on my head out like homer simpson dont know how im gonna afford 2 children on my wage. But it's a blessin regardless.
lol, another kid coming up and you still post on VIP2 brahwww.babynames.comhow much for your driving lessons brah

So the missus is pregnant again totally unexpected as was the first currently pullin the remaining hair on my head out like homer simpson dont know how im gonna afford 2 children on my wage. But it's a blessin regardless.
lol, another kid coming up and you still post on VIP2 brahwww.babynames.comhow much for your driving lessons brah
Whats the problem if i post on here? i work behind a computer all day theres times when im gonna log onto here