Must Have Mixtape Albums

Flojo

I've got bare albums and mixtapes but I still feel like I haven't got anything to listen to so I'd appreciate it if you could drop your must have mixtape/albums.Anything goesnew artistsold artistsyour bredrin ffsas long as it's good But i'll give you an idea of my taste anyway, heres some of my fave albums/ mixtapes/ artistsDogg DoggystyleIllmaticStillmaticLord WillinTil the Casket DropsPublic DomainWarm UpCrystal Methsafe

Guest WAVESURFER

Big L - Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & DangerousSuga Free - Street GospelDj Quik - Way 2 FonkyDj Quik - Safe & SoundB.G. - Chopper City In The GhettoOutkast - Speakerboxx (but not The Love Below)Outkast - Stankonia

D'Angelo - Brown SugarRedman - Muddy WatersAnthony Hamilton - Comin' From Where I'm FromDr. Dre - 2001Erykah Badu - BaduizmJill Scott - Who Is Jill Scott?Pharoahe Monch - Internal AffairsPharoahe Monch - DesireFloetry - FloeticMobb Deep - The InfamousScarface - The Fx

Whatever your taste is flojo, check out this website:http://recogthereal.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.htmlIt's sick for classic hip hop new or old PERIOD!The links are there with artwork if you want them too.By the way, the classics are achived in two years 2008 & 2009. It's a drop down ting on the right just under where the player is.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever your taste is flojo, check out this website:

http://recogthereal.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

It's sick for classic hip hop new or old PERIOD!

The links are there with artwork if you want them too.

By the way, the classics are achived in two years 2008 & 2009. It's a drop down ting on the right just under where the player is.

BADMAN

Props.

said southern so

juvenile - 400 degreez

hot boys - Guerrilla Warfare

paul wall and chamillionaire - get ya mind correct

outkast - every album

ugk - every album

goodie mobb - most albums

BG - its all on you

ti - trap music (best album)

master p - ice cream man