Noisy Neighbours

manuel

Anyone ever had to deal with them before?I know most people will say man up and say something but I got to live here till the end of the lease or lose a couple grand. Really cant deal with the awkwardness it would make. This guy next door, to put it nicely, is a c*nt.I cant complain now becuase after all its only 9.45pm and we are students after all. But Ive actually got my ear plug. The building doesn't help with its paper thin walls, I can actually hear conversations in his room. I reckon if I kicked hard enought I could put my foot in his room. Worst choice ever staying here for Uni, Cant wait to move into a proper house next year (currently in high rise block of flats). He comes home most nights gone 3am and puts music on pretty loud or invites bare people back to his who stay till 5am making noise when I've got lectures at 9am. If I didnt bump into him as much as I do I would walk in his room and throw his hi fi out the f*ck*ng window (actually I lie, I wouldnt). I dont think you could meet somebody with as little consideration to others as this guy has. Anyone ever had loud neighbours before? You do anything about it?

I've vented about my noisy neighbours before. If you don't want to confront him just grin and bare it. I should take a pic of my ceiling to show the damage the knobs upstairs have done. I hope it falls down one day (hopefully I wont be under it).
Really that bad? sh*t. Some things just fell off the shelf on my wall which is directly in the same place as his speakers.And
i always had my music on when i was at unione time i remember not havin my music on, pretty sure i heard gay sexnever again
:rofl:

i remeber when i went to war with one d*ckhead in the house next doorturned the 2 speakers against his wall when my mum and sister went to work. I went to school all day and let music play through my itunes list all day.war lasted about a month.eventually his landloard moved him out and I watched him leave through my window lol

Manuel as soon as that noise starts you need to let him no it cant run...should never of let it get that fargive him an inch he will take a mileart of war
Exactly. Its been going on for months, Admit ts not EVERY night but when still I should have stopped it day one :(

ive lived in my place for just over a year now, and the people next door 2 me moved in about 2 weeks after me. they were ok at first and then after about a month they got a bit too comfortable and made stupid amounts of noise, during the day fair enough but i think after 7pm keep it down a bit, especially as they are aware i have a kid in the house who will be in bed by that time.a few examples of behaviour that pissed me off:the teenage boy revving his shitty 50cc scooter underneath my daughters bedroom window at nightparties that seemed to make their way along the corridor and end up with people having loud conversations directly outside my door at gone 11pmcoming home pissed at 3am and ringing my buzzer by mistake(not noise related but still relevant) leaving about 10 pairs of shoes outside their door spread out ready for me to trip over every time i came up the stairsi bit my tongue about it for ages,apart from the occasional polite request to keep it down, but it had absolutely no effect, so one day i came home and tripped over another load of shoes and lost my temper, chucked all the shoes against the front door, making the woman come out and ask what the hell im doing, so i screamed in her face that if she doesnt learn to shut the f*ck up ill shove the shoes up her f*ck*ng ass next time...not a peep since, i think they think im nuts now :/

then grab his neck
LOL would be funny to be in the room to see his reaction if I did this. But yeah hes finally gone out, silence. Never appreciated it more. I know hes gonna come home 4am and make noise, I'll knock his door tonight if he wakes me up. I dont plan on staying friends with him after I move out anyway so why should I care about making things awkward.

^^^^^^^^^f*ck reading all that.
dont then :P
your story sounds a lot like mine. One time one of his friends opens my door by mistake. like wtf. total invade of my privacy. I should have drawn the line then but it was first week so I did nothing and let it go

i know what u mean, i should have done something long before i lost my temper with it, but then you think about how awkward its gonna be to see them everyday after that, just gets to a point tho where ur like f*ck awkwardness just shut up. he probably knows hes taking the piss and is only carrying on coz u havent said anything yet, just try asking him nicely and if it still happens you have full licence to be a total c*nt