Guest WAVESURFER

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
That sig is f*ck*ng disgusting.
f*ck*ng foul.I just deleted his post, I'm not looking at that sh*t every time I come in this topic.venom: you can post in my topic when you change your sig.

Guest Esquilax
I live near Stretnarm common, don't bring the heat to me i'm only small
tbh ur beyond victim, if i saw u in the ends i wudnt even rob u or anyfingprobly give u a blanket and pat u on the head...wiv a hammer u c*nt.
Where is the ends?Also, I doubt you'd be doing any of the above things, not on your own at least.Is this cuz of my joke about black historians?Boo hoo?

Guest WAVESURFER
arite bee love, left comment on ur profile
:lol: E15's comments about "white pum pum on the forum" and being "official younger for these old ladies" were funny too.

Guest WAVESURFER
That sig is f*ck*ng disgusting.
f*ck*ng foul.I just deleted his post, I'm not looking at that sh*t every time I come in this topic.venom: you can post in my topic when you change your sig.
This was a lie BTW, venom.

I knew it!!! see how Justin has more than one account? It's bait John Smith is him and it's bait he is the one trying to come across as me all the time. See how he is over obsessed with the 'be white' video always going on about me, ceazy, my music.Think we found ourself a winner boys.