Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tulse Hill

Anyone got replies back from Uni yet?

49 posts in this topic

What time we meant to get the know, my breh got his other day?

some people get within a week, can't remember when the last one I got was - when I applied it was the start of October and my first reply was like the last day before half term (whenever that was)

i got 1 yesterdayfrom Sheffieldu goin uni tulse?

Got 2 replies left to go. Got 3 unconditionals so far. I applied late September as well.

i got 1 yesterdayfrom Sheffieldu goin uni tulse?
hopefully, worried i got no replies back yet though, fingers crossed.

wen u apply?and where if u dnt mind me askin

Got 2 replies left to go. Got 3 unconditionals so far. I applied late September as well.
you took a gap year then?

wen u apply?and where if u dnt mind me askin
November, De Montfort Nottingham Trent Roehampton SurreyBournemouthyou?

and you ain't got one reply yet? that's a tad confusing still, unless you're applying for a course with a low amount of places

leedssheffield = only reply i have recieved thus farsussexessexportsmouth

hol tite the man who ain't sent it yet <_<

you guys are slacking still, deadline's next friday

UCAS deadline was lile 4th December?Why u leaving it so late, best get it done and out way

i sent mine off before holiday but my sixth form took ages to send it off, just sent it off today.sheffmanckentsurrey essex

UCAS deadline was lile 4th December?Why u leaving it so late, best get it done and out way
:confused:

Aint sent mine eitherNeed to sort this out tomorrow

from when teachers are tryna take personal vendettas onto my predicted grades i aint sending it offhad to set one teacher the levels, always gwarning like i'm top 5 in the class but you predict me a C ^_)

i sent it teacher had to send it back cuz it had mistakesthen i sent again forgot to fix one mistakesmh

Yeah sent mine off to the UNIVERSITY OF LIFE;D

from when teachers are tryna take personal vendettas onto my predicted grades i aint sending it offhad to set one teacher the levels, always gwarning like i'm top 5 in the class but you predict me a C ^_)
what are you on about? the person who checks your personal statement puts your predicted grades through (mine was head of 6th form), not your teachers, they just do your referenceI got AAB at AS so she put predicted as AAA, no long

what are you on about? the person who checks your personal statement puts your predicted grades through (mine was head of 6th form), not your teachers, they just do your referenceI got AAB at AS so she put predicted as AAA, no long
nah its teachers where we're @got AB at AS so should be getting A*Ab this year but they try issue me with A/A*Ccit's really not that season, even the teacher in charge of ucas said i should go and have a word

:lol: parrin it, slap them and tell them to give you an A innitnah like, I was there, the predicted grades get put through by the same person who checks your statement, the reference gets put through by the same person as well, just stand there with them as they do it and say "no, that's what I'm working at, my predicted grade is higher"my head of year had to write most of the reference in anyway (pretending to be other teachers)my predicted grades were always stupidly low tbh, just get the person on your side and they'll put through what's best for you

When i started going uni I didn't do any of this pre-planning stuff, Received my A-Level results in August, started looking the same day, applied for a couple Uni's that week and started lessons a little over a month later, i wouldndt encourage leaving it late,but theres no need to panic if you havn't got your finger out yet, Just get it out of the way

When i started going uni I didn't do any of this pre-planning stuff, Received my A-Level results in August, started looking the same day, applied for a couple Uni's that week and started lessons a little over a month later, i wouldndt encourage leaving it late,but theres no need to panic if you havn't got your finger out yet, Just get it out of the way
what uni you at and what course you doing tho?