WHY SHOULD I CHANGE MY SIG?

VENOM

lol @ roscoes comments on his profile though (n/h)he is another weird one
lmao@ gay nigger from outer space
:lol:
but i dont make threads crying about being negged. even though it highlights the site hypocricy when talking about racist commentsmaybe i should leave emo kyke on yours

Guest Esquilax

I do agree with venom that nigger seems to be the only racial slur that's reviled on here, paki and kyke and blah and race is seen as pretty lightweight, which ain't RIGHT

I do agree with venom that nigger seems to be the only racial slur that's reviled on here, paki and kyke and blah and race is seen as pretty lightweight, which ain't RIGHT
but most people on here are black so more people are gonna cry about the use of nigger than others

Guest Esquilax
but most people on here are black so more people are gonna cry about the use of nigger than others
People get a bit emotional on here anyway.

Guest WAVESURFER
Dunno if anyone on here is actually a Jew or a Pakistani though.

oh yeah and gaysurfer, making a thread complaining about being negged is an even sadder state of affairscrying over who likes and doesnt like you like a f*ck*ng little girljust do yourself the honours and cut vertically already. warm water with your wrists in a bowl, and some andy warhol music.