BEST DANCEHALL RIDDIMS OF THE NOUGHTIES

Mr Invincible 49

As we have just gone into a new decade i thought i would do something to pay tribute to a VERY good decade of dancehall music (the 1st half of last decade was very good and the 2nd half fell off abit with all this dagger dagger gaza gully rubbish)Anyways every couple weeks i was gonna do a mix of tunes from each year of last decade...The first mix is of tunes from the year 2000 only...I didn't realise how many good riddims there were...even had to leave some off as the mix was gettin too long...BEST OF THE YEAR 2000:-http://www.zshare.net/video/70936907d7c18282/

Good mix. I c/s beginning to mid 00s better than latter end. Dancehall should revert back to that sound. I've seen Vegas goin off on Twitter about it sounding like Hip Hop but there is space for what Stephen and them are doing if there are more people on the Daseca side making the Good Life's and Look Gal's.

Ward 21 - Bloodstain (uncut)http://www.mediafire.com/?jmycudud5tqCosign it sounding alot like hip hop...there are a few out there still make the dark riddims and classic sounding riddims but not many....We need guys like Lexxus / Bounty / Capleton / Sizzla / Ward 21 /Elephant man (scare dem crew days) to start voiceing these riddims again! I look at Martial Arts riddim of 2002 and how many bangers there are on that riddim...then look at self defense riddim of 2009 and compare!