3 gem, 3 pieces of advice

Grafter

to the youngsters comin out of school goin in to the wide world3 things, u wish u had been told , or you would have found helpful or handy had u known ive only got one atm1. always ask for help, never struggle on your own, its a waste of time when the person next to you can tell you the answer or at least give u a tipgo.....

If you find something you really LOVE doing and you enjoy doing it, KEEP doing it and just try to better & better at it.Everything else will follow i.e money, a career, house(s) etc----

Dont abuse your credit, when I moved in my place I rinsed it. Only recently got back on track.
lol, well done.

get in tune with yourself, learn how your body works what u engage in and the type of people u can be around, some1 tells u something never just take it verbatim, always add your own insightdo what ur doing even if u have to do it alone but understand the universal laws which relate to every action u make, dont be scared to meditatedont spend money, invest, even ur food should be an investment in ur health not just to feed your hunger, be aware of ROI99% of what u learnt from a textbook in school was false/inaccurate/ambiguous information so get ready to unlearn everything u know and be taught some real life lessons and the first key is water

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
to the youngsters comin out of school goin in to the wide world3 things, u wish u had been told , or you would have found helpful or handy had u known ive only got one atm1. always ask for help, never struggle on your own, its a waste of time when the person next to you can tell you the answer or at least give u a tipgo.....
cannot tellu how true this iswish i was told this beforrehand still

know your own self worth - u might not realise it till later on, but know that you are of valuecant stress this enough, cos its something ive only come to realise in the last couple yearsan Kurious ain lost the plot, thats some real talk there

Good Smaddy then you can explain to me what she meant by the key to the first real life lesson being water.
lol u kno what, i didnt read the post in depth, missed that bitbut there is some real talk in therelookin at it tho, Kurious said the first key is water, not that it was the first real lessonan i dno what she means

Guest Triple XXX

i tell this to the youngersDONT pick on the awkward lookin chicks in schoolbecause the peng ones will look washed ina in their 20's n these ones will blossomwas given this by an aboslute G, seein it now still

good video stilll/dont hold grudges, dnt necessarily forgive, but always always keep it movin, the time u spend thinkin 'that persons a d*ckhead' is a waste of timeeasier said than donedont think that jus because someone is over 18, they are an adult, dnt expect every adult you meet to be mature

Don't compromise your happiness for anyone or anything especially with the pursuit of material things - The way my future has been dictated by my grades and rather than my personal ambitions, hopefully the money helps me do what I want in future.Until you find somebody that fits the mould, the only person you can rely on is yourself.And yeah maintain your integrity, don't compromise yourself.

Guest TimeBomb

Dont use ur background as an excuse for failing in life, try harder.Follow ur dreams, they can come true.Sometimes enjoying what u do is more important than the amount of money u make.

• Upvote 2