Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

BREAKING NEWS: African Cup of Nations 2010

95 posts in this topic

Just heard of TalkSportThe Togo team coach has been attacked by the Congo rebels, coach was peppered with bullets and injuries have occured.2 non playing staff and 1 player, no confirmed reports if its Ade.

Hope it's Ade

You know the english media are gonna have a field day now"The world cup shouldnt be in a continent like this"

hope adebayor is ok
Init man, allow political stuff coming into Football like that, shooting up team bus you know

Ade's use to dodging bullets, prob dodged another.Well it starts Sunday.

f*ck adebayor

smh at some of the Arsenal fans in here

You know the english media are gonna have a field day now"The world cup shouldnt be in a continent like this"
initMike talk to you people tho mansh*t

initMike talk to you people tho mansh*t
TBH, my lineage is KInshasa, this is probably the work of those Brazzaville niggaz...

with a bit of luck ade will have to get his leg amputated

smh all thru thissmh at wwishing injury./death on pplf*ck is wrong with u. DEEP

As much as Ade is a money grabbin, greedy, backstabbin fool, I hope hes ok so he can be humbled at the Emirates next time!

doubt itit would be a stretch for the sun to claim south africa is like the congo

smh all thru thissmh at wwishing injury./death on pplf*ck is wrong with u. DEEP
Do you not remember what he done?I couldn't care less if he gets injured f*ck*ng prick, hate him with a passion

been confirmed adebayor wasn't injuredthat's a load off my mind

As much as Ade is a money grabbin, greedy, backstabbin fool, I hope hes ok so he can be humbled at the Emirates next time!
sheik.gif[iron Sheik]Adebayoor is no good cocksucker. I like to put him in camel clutch and make him humble. Give me hell yeah[/iron Sheik]

Gunmen have fired on a bus carrying Togo's football team to the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola wounding several players, competition officials say.They say robbers shot at the bus in Congo, near the Angolan border. There are reports of serious injuries.The Africa Cup of Nations is due to start on Sunday.Togo's first game is to be played on Monday in the oil-rich territory of Cabinda, where rebels have been fighting for independence.The identities of the wounded players are not known.The Togolese team includes Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor and Aston Villa's Moustapha Saliphou.

Official reports are saying 7 hit, driver dead.Aint read topic so sorry if already posted or corrected

Thats f*cked and SMH @ any Arsenal fans saying they hope Ade is dead or injured, that is pathetic.

Jesus. Fingers crossed it's not too serious. Salifou should be with them too.