Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

The A-Team movie 2010

7 posts in this topic

http://vimeo.com/8616405 My linkTBH i thought i might come out corny some things are best left alone but this actually looks like it might be alrightwont embed and not on youtube

on the fence with this, it dont look bad so far but they could ruintank scene at the end was horriblelol @ that hench guy from totty tryna be B.A.

on the fence with this, it dont look bad so far but they could ruintank scene at the end was horriblelol @ that hench guy from totty tryna be B.A.
C/S allow the CGI it ruined gi joe, tank ting was a jokewho tiny iron he was never in the running lol just trying to promote himselfgood for him though hope them steroids pay off (no JLS)

Liam Neeson is probably gonna make this worth watching. Didn't like the look of that UFC guy playing BA then, didn't sound like he had the same attitude but then Mr T was always gonna be hard to replicate.

A

ive been waiting too long for this, so i cdnt care less who's in it. i just want to see it in full b4 being satisfied or terribly dissapointednot my ideal choice of cast but will just believe they pulled it off.