Quick Question

Beanie

@ charliebut think about it, maybe its not a change in culture its just that the social networking sites bring it to our attention more, as you are able to see what people get up to easier.
Nah I'm not saying that babe I'm saying like it makes peoples behaviour in general looser init? I duno maybe I'm not putting my point across properly.

@ charliebut think about it, maybe its not a change in culture its just that the social networking sites bring it to our attention more, as you are able to see what people get up to easier.
Nah I'm not saying that babe I'm saying like it makes peoples behaviour in general looser init? I duno maybe I'm not putting my point across properly.
i dunno tho, i remember the days before facebook when i used to go clubbing and the level of trampery was the same then as it is now, but maybe it just depends on the areas we all live in, different people and all that

i dunno tho, i remember the days before facebook when i used to go clubbing and the level of trampery was the same then as it is now, but maybe it just depends on the areas we all live in, different people and all that
Suppose chick

1??????2- i know for sure you aint got a man thats why youre all acting like being in a relationship is some heaven sent gift that you must never disrespect.I will not block you because talking to unintelligent people interests me
I was until recently with someone for 4 years. I've been in relationships since I was 16. I'm now 22. Don't try to tell me not to disrespect a man I'm with because clearly that is something that you don't feel is a given for a relationship which makes you dumb.

The f*cked thing is a guy that I work with doesn't mind his girl doing this. He's 30 and she's 23.In his words 'I don't want her to blame me for not letting her live her life and enjoy being young'So he said she can go out raving as much as she wants, go places with her boy mates, dance with other man, get drunk etcIf he was my guy I would talk some sense into him

tbh... im thinking about this logically... if you have a boyfriend, why would you be going to a club and whining on other guys...? it seriously doesnt make sense... dance by yourself in your "girl" group... if someone tries a ting, say u have a manit seriously is not long