UK ROC BOYS

Supermalt

Anything with 'UK' at the beginning, 9/10 is a fail.Screams 'inferiority complex' from the go.
true
I know the thing ain't called 'UK Roc Boys' but to even put it out there like that, says something.Nothing wrong with what they're actually DOING, get money, f*ck bitches & all that. But still, it says something IMO.
says something?like what.

Big up play been on his grind for a minute and hes a cool person to do business with....as for that f*ck face Chris Nat hes a perfect example of how cheats prosper.......419 c*nt..best thing Jordan ever done was to dump him as a manager.......I wonder if he is still gay (oops didnt mean to out him) I do hope Play keeps his hotel room locked whenever they are outside London...... I hope he looses his case against Obafemi Martins

Big up play been on his grind for a minute and hes a cool person to do business with....as for that f*ck face Chris Nat hes a perfect example of how cheats prosper.......419 c*nt..best thing Jordan ever done was to dump him as a manager.......I wonder if he is still gay (oops didnt mean to out him) I do hope Play keeps his hotel room locked whenever they are outside London...... I hope he looses his case against Obafemi Martins
Rah boy, lol.

Rah boy, lol.
yeah i know LOL.....lets just say me and chris "s paths have crossed once or twice in business matters even though i was warned by friends not to conduct business with him.....ive told Play from time "make sure you screw every penny you can from that battyboy"....

what happened with Obafemi?
well according to him he was fronting martins money every week cause he said martins was blowing about his paycheck everyweekend on the highlife....anyways when martins moved to wolfsburg he claimed that martins owed him a lot of money and exposed the business and started to issue court proceedings

well according to him he was fronting martins money every week cause he said martins was blowing about his paycheck everyweekend on the highlife....anyways when martins moved to wolfsburg he claimed that martins owed him a lot of money and exposed the business and started to issue court proceedings
shet

thats not the whole truth of the matter and i got this from independent pple who arent linked to either side. . they werent fronting with his money, he signed up to a deal and he reneged, so they began court proceedings. spreading silly rumors like its gospel truth avoid other people getting involved with good opportunities. your experience, isnt going to be someone else's experience.

thats not the whole truth of the matter and i got this from independent pple who arent linked to either side. . they werent fronting with his money, he signed up to a deal and he reneged, so they began court proceedings. spreading silly rumors like its gospel truth avoid other people getting involved with good opportunities. your experience, isnt going to be someone else's experience.
www.the-whole-truth.co.uk/tag/obafemi-martins/i stand by what i said......