Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meticulous

Fate

13 posts in this topic

that which you are searching for is searching for you'- Phil Valentineimo life is a network and your energies vibrate throughout this which can allow you to channel in on certain frequenciesthis is why we say stuff like 'think rich grow rich' 'mind over matter' 'as it is in heaven so shall it be on earth'

^^^this, we make our own realities, thats why positive thinking is so important. i think we get pulled into chains of cause an effect, like "i was thinking negatively and something negative happened to me" basically bad seeds grow bad trees which can only make bad fruit and vice versa - i guess thats more like karma than fate.

No I don't because... I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life - Neo ' The One'

^^^this, we make our own realities, thats why positive thinking is so important. i think we get pulled into chains of cause an effect, like "i was thinking negatively and something negative happened to me" basically bad seeds grow bad trees which can only make bad fruit and vice versa - i guess thats more like karma than fate.
C/SThats why even when something bad happens no matter how hard it is you have to try and see the positive in it.

you cant put everything down to negative and positive thinking thoughif thats what your saying then i find this to be a very heartless point of view

your energies vibrate throughout this which can allow you to channel in on certain frequencies
:mellow: :mellow: No.

this question was asked very recently. smaddy asked itlive ur life.

More like the laws of attractionIm a firm believer in this as well but that doesnt mean fate doesnt exist

not fate as in a way like "it was fate that we met" kinda nonsensebut without certain conditions, certain groups are destined to fall to certain fates (ya gemmie?), like there is a certain way things go... but they can be broken out of if effort is put towards them