Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teflon N West

After you cum

40 posts in this topic

Shortly after you bust a nut you need to piss really bad but it's an uncomfortable feeling but when you taking the piss you feel relaxed and after you feel like a new man

Slim ah u dat??

yh not really uncomfortable thosometimes i really have to concentrate to make it come, i kno its definitly there, but i can jus be sittin on the toilet after u kno thinkin about other stuff, but i have to think about peeing so i can peeits mad

lmaoi need to go like a half hour after, nt straight away

yh not really uncomfortable thosometimes i really have to concentrate to make it come, i kno its definitly there, but i can jus be sittin on the toilet after u kno thinkin about other stuff, but i have to think about peeing so i can peeits mad
yh but u have different holes man have to wash out the pipes mor unruly than uncomfortable like u have to keep flippin sum next angle to keep it in the bowl. plus i think its just a feeling, more time i end standing wiv my d*ck in my hand for 10 mins cos im sure ill need it when i get in bed. like wiv gspot bizness when a girl says 'i need to pee' and u get shook but she never does just feels that way to her.

after the strong session u know those first few pee pees are stinging tholike the kitty kat is just swollen

Mine will usually coming out in spurts if its straight after. long.

i was waiting for a smart arse, not that i would know, never had an std, but would'nt whatever burning sensations u get from disease come a few hours/days/weeks after intercourse?and no, instant ends aint running up in my system, fools but anyway, ask your woman, if ur tings are secure, that first pee she takes afterwards should feel a little hot and her lips should be swollen

Nah but onna real I've never caught anything *touch wood*and every now and then after an intense buss the pee stings a bit

please do, be tactful to get an accurate answer cuz sometimes u forget when the swelling goes awayput ur work in tonight and then when she goes to ease herself tap on the bathroom door and ask 'honey, hows ur poom poom feeling right now?'

it dnt sting comin out the holeif the fannys been battered, when the pee hits it thats what would stingim not even into none dem painful sessions anyway still

yh ur right its when the pee touches it sometimes i need to be taught a ruthless lesson, cardio u know

yh ur right its when the pee touches it sometimes i need to be taught a ruthless lesson, cardio u know
pow.

The worse is where you really need to piss before you bang and when you cum, you don't know if you are gonna piss or cum! And then you manage to build up wind and you dont wanna be farting straight after cause it is a turn off. I still do it now and again though cause I just dont give a f*ck once I buss a nut looool

hmmm...im always thirsty when im done with sexget sutin to drink straight awayn i dont feel anythin special when i piss right afterjust takes a lil longer den normal..like i just stand dere for 20seconds b4 i can piss lol..

The worse is where you really need to piss before you bang and when you cum, you don't know if you are gonna piss or cum!
always gta pee b4hand

The worse is where you really need to piss before you bang and when you cum, you don't know if you are gonna piss or cum!
always gta pee b4hand
Yeah but it's not always easy as that... sometimes, she just jumps on you and wants to suck your c*ck as it is. If you tell her "yeah, i'm just going piss, I'll brb" she might not want to play any part after that cause she has ben put off the idea by pissing.

In other words, women's minds go back and forward, left and right.. that's why they are indecisive and f*ck*ng mad. One minute, she can love you and want to suck your d*ck so hard, that it becomes sore for the rest of the week when you are just randomly walking and it rubs your jeans or boxers you end up bitting your teeth with the pain. Or, the next second, she could want your head cut off and never see you again. Women = walking/talking biploar-bears!(no sexism)