After you cum

Teflon N West

yh not really uncomfortable thosometimes i really have to concentrate to make it come, i kno its definitly there, but i can jus be sittin on the toilet after u kno thinkin about other stuff, but i have to think about peeing so i can peeits mad

yh not really uncomfortable thosometimes i really have to concentrate to make it come, i kno its definitly there, but i can jus be sittin on the toilet after u kno thinkin about other stuff, but i have to think about peeing so i can peeits mad
yh but u have different holes man have to wash out the pipes mor unruly than uncomfortable like u have to keep flippin sum next angle to keep it in the bowl. plus i think its just a feeling, more time i end standing wiv my d*ck in my hand for 10 mins cos im sure ill need it when i get in bed. like wiv gspot bizness when a girl says 'i need to pee' and u get shook but she never does just feels that way to her.

i was waiting for a smart arse, not that i would know, never had an std, but would'nt whatever burning sensations u get from disease come a few hours/days/weeks after intercourse?and no, instant ends aint running up in my system, fools but anyway, ask your woman, if ur tings are secure, that first pee she takes afterwards should feel a little hot and her lips should be swollen

The worse is where you really need to piss before you bang and when you cum, you don't know if you are gonna piss or cum! And then you manage to build up wind and you dont wanna be farting straight after cause it is a turn off. I still do it now and again though cause I just dont give a f*ck once I buss a nut looool

The worse is where you really need to piss before you bang and when you cum, you don't know if you are gonna piss or cum!
always gta pee b4hand
Yeah but it's not always easy as that... sometimes, she just jumps on you and wants to suck your c*ck as it is. If you tell her "yeah, i'm just going piss, I'll brb" she might not want to play any part after that cause she has ben put off the idea by pissing.

In other words, women's minds go back and forward, left and right.. that's why they are indecisive and f*ck*ng mad. One minute, she can love you and want to suck your d*ck so hard, that it becomes sore for the rest of the week when you are just randomly walking and it rubs your jeans or boxers you end up bitting your teeth with the pain. Or, the next second, she could want your head cut off and never see you again. Women = walking/talking biploar-bears!(no sexism)