Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jdot

Future of computing

23 posts in this topic

Just watch the vid, gets better towards the end but the whole thing is intresting. The guys a Genious. Hes gonna make it all open source like next month aswell.

http://www.ted.com/talks/pranav_mistry_the_thrilling_potential_of_sixthsense_technology.html

and here was me yesterday thinking Natal was the sh*t

Wow that is absolutely amazing. Cant wait to see what happenes with the whole project.

Wow that is absolutely amazing. Cant wait to see what happenes with the whole project.

f*ckin stupidI WANT BOTH OF THEM

weather forecast on the paperstop that talk now

f*ck*ng Amazing. Love seeing sh*t like this.Coding behind it must be a MADNESS

That was amazing still. Mad props to the guy. Techonology advances>>>>>>

that is actually insane,this tech will probably manifest into everyday life within the next 10 years or so, if this kinda stuff is being developed now just imagine the tech that's gonna be made in 20-30 years. madness.technology never ceases to amaze me

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that is actually insane,this tech will probably manifest into everyday life within the next 10 years or so, if this kinda stuff is being developed now just imagine the tech that's gonna be made in 20-30 years. madness.technology never ceases to amaze me
what im sayin man, nothing excites me more than techjus thiunk about it i was born in 1990, them time computers werent even as powerful as my f*ckin PHONEanother 20 years i can only imagine whats gonna happen

The next step is making the screen bit fit into a contact lense or something and boy

The next step is making the screen bit fit into a contact lense or something and boy
when this gets made its overimagine jammin on the tube on the way to work watchin the latest big booty Brazillian hoes u downloaded the night before

when this gets made its over

imagine jammin on the tube on the way to work watchin the latest big booty Brazillian hoes u downloaded the night before

then u have stand up cus its ur station

what then darg

\this guys is sick

i would cop

tuck it under ur belt

real goons kno what time it is

no homo

imagine jammin on the tube on the way to work watchin the latest big booty Brazillian hoes u downloaded the night before

:lol:

:lol:

LOL SICK GUY