Bedroom Technique & Trademark Moves

Captain Planet

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bashing him off between my tits whilst I suck on his nipples.just as he is ready to buss... stop....he is like :D im like :D then I..... :D
Where the f*ck is that thumb going?
lol
Hi. Been waiting on your arrival.Please feel free to drop some nuggets of wisdom.
i dropped my nugget, piledriver ftwthat's if you can handle it of course, many men have left my bed in stretchers[p.brisco]oww[/p.brisco]

Off topic - Planet do you know one grim called Rashida
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh secondary school did her no favours
Lol zumpi knowsYhyh r went to my skl stlThat solo 45 comment gave me away innit?
Yeah lol thought it was her/

One for the bedroommmmmm
Broomfield?

Off topic - Planet do you know one grim called Rashida
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh secondary school did her no favours
Lol zumpi knowsYhyh r went to my skl stlThat solo 45 comment gave me away innit?
Yeah lol thought it was her/

One for the bedroommmmmm
Broomfield?
Nah, Bishops

i dont look in eyesi dont suck tits or pumi dont kissi dont hugi only touch ass and sometimes belly or back depending on positioni dont talk or make any noise except for "oh sh*t" etc whilst i cumi dont care that much if shes enjoying herself my aim is to nut but if shes happy thats a bonusid say im a 4/10 at sexing and i dont care

Simply put. . . Mind sex, mind sex & mind sex first then the rest will multiply come. The chosen positions will just increase the level of the 'O' I give her. Her body language will be my gps to those positions she's yearning for. Disclaimer: The above only applies to my wifey and by that I really do mean my wife not in loose sense so many people use it these days.

Thats to be one of my 2010 experiments.I'm still experimenting at the mo.Excuse me.
Cant just leave it there jodie, whats ur fav pos so far? / Right leg on shoulder an f*ckin at an angle is good usually. Standing is good too when i cba to hold them up and put the work in