What to do?

Woodpecker

Got no idea what to do with my girl i was about to lock it and actually dropped we need to go on a break last night but just fully recovered it.Its one of them situations where she will do anything for me like i got her on mad smash and its not that interesting been together for about a year and a half and i got caught cheating in one of the baitest ways and skiverd it with my bait silver tongue(she must know i have beat out many times).She is the nicest person i have ever met and has never skeemd on anyone she honestly has got a pure heart but i bare just keep hurting her like its on purpose.More time I feel like I love her but when im pissed off I can still talk to her like a piece of sh*t?She is a nice age got a nice career nice family beautifull looks and a decent figure, shes not loud in any way and always behaving like a lady. Ive had people from all walks of life (uncle,older friends in theyr 30s, road man, family) all tell me that I gotta hold onto her cos I wont find no one like that, im inclined to believe as some of my older friends have no wife kids and it seems like they are giving me real good advice.But it still dont stop me abusing her, shes all on a marriage tip (not yet but 5 years or so) which i agree with but the one problem is everything she does annoys me so i treat her real bad like she will leave the window open or ask me how to do something that is bait (this alot) when i know she aint dumb, she has not got low confidence in her social group etc but with me i cant even get her to decide where she wants to go out to eat (she wants to do what i want) these sort of things make me wanna rub her face in dog sh*t.I aint asking for advice ca i know i will just ride this out see how it goes and if its all good (she has agreed to stay with me if I want to go to Uni) then maybe marry or suttin but surely i should feel more for someone im gonna be with forever or am i being extra opinions please !

Guest Lemons
Got no idea what to do with my girl i was about to lock it and actually dropped we need to go on a break last night but just fully recovered it.Its one of them situations where she will do anything for me like i got her on mad smash and its not that interesting been together for about a year and a half and i got caught cheating in one of the baitest ways and skiverd it with my bait silver tongue(she must know i have beat out many times).She is the nicest person i have ever met and has never skeemd on anyone she honestly has got a pure heart but i bare just keep hurting her like its on purpose.More time I feel like I love her but when im pissed off I can still talk to her like a piece of sh*t?She is a nice age got a nice career nice family beautifull looks and a decent figure, shes not loud in any way and always behaving like a lady. Ive had people from all walks of life (uncle,older friends in theyr 30s, road man, family) all tell me that I gotta hold onto her cos I wont find no one like that, im inclined to believe as some of my older friends have no wife kids and it seems like they are giving me real good advice.But it still dont stop me abusing her, shes all on a marriage tip (not yet but 5 years or so) which i agree with but the one problem is everything she does annoys me so i treat her real bad like she will leave the window open or ask me how to do something that is bait (this alot) when i know she aint dumb, she has not got low confidence in her social group etc but with me i cant even get her to decide where she wants to go out to eat (she wants to do what i want) these sort of things make me wanna rub her face in dog sh*t.I aint asking for advice ca i know i will just ride this out see how it goes and if its all good (she has agreed to stay with me if I want to go to Uni) then maybe marry or suttin but surely i should feel more for someone im gonna be with forever or am i being extra opinions please !
/Relationship

In before the female users say your a c*nt and shes too good for you/In reality without writing an essay I think your problem with her stems because to me it sounds like you've settled. Shes nice, not loud acts proper, lady like etc. She ticks all the right boxes but she don't stimulate you mentally ( the ability to challenge you, be your opposite alll that sh*t etc)The reason she annoys you because deep down you've grown tired of the situation your in, tired of her, tired of going through the motions like somethings going to change.Shes not doing anything wrong and you need to let her go for somone who will appreciate her properly. and the reason im so sure it because I have a girl like this, unlike you i friend zoned that girl and i already find her annoying. Shes like your girl sounds, decent career, good looking, not loud, doesn't drink ETC. She however cannot stimulate me mentally so she could never ever make wifey.

your situation sounds just like the one my housemate is in, perfect girl came at the wrong time and doesnt titilate his psyche enough, doesnt challenge him enough, but is wifey material. This doesnt stop him cheating tho,and he probs will always continue to cheat too. because he is not completely happy, he is just in love with the idea that she is ideal for a wife,and always caters to his needs even if he dont treat her right. he always tells me 'I bet you think im a d*ckhead' but im like really wats it got to do with me,not like im the one dealing with your 'd*ckhead' behaviour.I just told him just remember the only happiness and complete satisfaction that is compromised is your own.(cos she is unaware how unsatisfied he is and is clearly emotionally attached to his d*ck :D more than anything) if your happy with living with this mediocre union thats you! im not oone for settling and the worst thing for me as a female is to know im not making my man completely happy. id rather he be honest and let me move on so that we can both find the compatibility we need. :D even if im in love with his d*ck... :D

hmm you shouldnt be so pessimistic about the prospect of goin with other people. how do you know the next person you get with will be waste?im assuming the little voice in ur head is still making you doubt that you can settle because you were on the verge of breaking it off and you are questioning it.

for me personally ,i guess im a little ruthless, but if we are not vibzin spiritually, emotionally and mentally, I cannot begin to or continue to attach myself to you, love is not supposed to be complicated or a chore, if we are not compatible and there is no hints of improvement it is a MUST that we move on. I dont have the patients to regurgitate the same issues over and over again,its just not sensible to me,and i dont want to allow for other avenues of hurt :D

From ur planning to cheat when ur married from now and u say u'll be married in 5 years time ur a wAyCeMaN. This girl obviously isn't right for u and ur clearly not right for her either. She may be spineless now but when that prince charming guy comes along and "treats her right", make no mistake that guy will be f*ck*ng ur girl. U've acknowledged she's a good woman. At the best u guys could be friends but that is after some time apart, u will not be able to just change from relationship to friendship and if u try u'll both end up hurting eachother.Trying to make ur situation work is ridiculous. From u get that angry over minor things she does its just a matter of time before u hit her (if u haven't already) and needless to say thats a whole new set of problemsUr just not compatible U think u have this girl on lock and by the sounds of things ur ego allows u to believe that. Turns out women are good liars too. A real playa will always let the one been played think that they are in charge. U say she's already caught u cheating, expect a receipt for that one "playa" and more time it'll destroy u because ur so wrapped up in urself and thinking ur in control that u wont see it coming. Have a nice day MickFoley3_1239913521.jpg

From ur planning to cheat when ur married from now and u say u'll be married in 5 years time ur a wAyCeMaN. This girl obviously isn't right for u and ur clearly not right for her either. She may be spineless now but when that prince charming guy comes along and "treats her right", make no mistake that guy will be f*ck*ng ur girl. U've acknowledged she's a good woman. At the best u guys could be friends but that is after some time apart, u will not be able to just change from relationship to friendship and if u try u'll both end up hurting eachother.Trying to make ur situation work is ridiculous. From u get that angry over minor things she does its just a matter of time before u hit her (if u haven't already) and needless to say thats a whole new set of problemsUr just not compatible U think u have this girl on lock and by the sounds of things ur ego allows u to believe that. Turns out women are good liars too. A real playa will always let the one been played think that they are in charge. U say she's already caught u cheating, expect a receipt for that one "playa" and more time it'll destroy u because ur so wrapped up in urself and thinking ur in control that u wont see it coming. Have a nice day MickFoley3_1239913521.jpg
1 seen youre a wasteman for spelling it this way2 allow these talks im just starting a thread you wouldnt say that to someone in real life without expecting to get youre jaw spun so why try piss me off over the internet3 I aint no playa i live my life the way i please, im good at reading people and no man or woman can get away with a lie when im looking at them in theyre face, also not all females move like that im sorry if you think they do4 if she did cheat on me i would be kinda laughing like good on her type of things damn she showed me ima have to lock it off, i aint whiny i aint a bitch...From the way youre typing and getting over emosh even dropping a little picture and putting commas and mispelling the word player I know youre a bitch or a homo...wtf does somebody on here know you to confirm youre a straight male because i would be shocked to death My day has been pretty average but i assume better than yours :S
1 u just proved how much of a wasteman u really are, i drop a few (planted) hype words and u decide to focus on that instead of the rest of it which is real talk. basically u dont want advice, ur here tryin to make a name for urself and get rep points. great2 about get my jaw spun. i say what i want to who i want. i dont go out of my way to be disrespectful to anyone but if somebody is chattin mess i feel no way to tell them about themselves3 i never said all females move like that. but if u look at REAL life, does the girl who gets treated like sh*t always stay with the d*ckhead boyfriend who cheats and never ever cheats herself? think on it4 u say u aint a whiney bitch but this thread proves otherwise. all im seeing is pure complaining on ur partif u honestly think im a bitch or a homo uve just shown ur a terrible judge of character. emosh? dont be dumb, vip is a forum im not emotionally invested in anything on here. a few vipers kno who i am in real life and ive linked a female viper a few months back. im not a homo but for u to call into question my sexulity and making assumptions where it is neither needed nor relevant, maybe ur actually homo urself? afterall u have a nice girl for show but deep down ur unhappy. lol some any syed. u lose

i never said i win, u tried a boyment ting with me therefore u lose. if u look past the hype there is real talk in that post. take from it what u will if anything. lol stop showing off ur ignorance, man like me wouldnt be on ur radar? ur dam right i wouldnt be on ur radar, because man like me will be the ones f*ck*ng ur girl while ur too busy with ur head up ur own ass thinkin ur fully in control. MEN CREATED THE PLAYING FIELD, WOMEN LEVEL IT, it'll do u good to never forget thatu thinking ur completely in control of a woman is basically telling me the chances of u being played are highly likely. but u will learnlol @ u saying i was emosh and coming across as a woman? re-read ur last post son. MOIST CAKE

you need to understand my chick aint interested in no one else she is fully devoted to me....if she did cheat i wouldnt really give a f*ck
I've seen this many many times. Don't underestimate your girl is all I'm sayin. Seen many a chick act all virginal like they aren't even breathing the same air as another man. But they've got like 5 other guys on the go.Not sayin this is your chick, just sayin, it does happen.But from when you say you're gonna get married and are pre-meditating the affairs, you're a d*ck. Why get married then? no wonder people say it's a waste of time these days.How old are you? Got to be under 20?