fuck west.

Dejan Savicevic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Was in Ealing earlier on a quck passs tru yo wtf. THEM WEST NIGGAZ is softer than baby sh*t. bare fruity looking guys this aint how we do things in south wtf?They should take it out of ldn n give it 2 wales or scotland jah know. some sh*t zones.
f*ck off, we don't want it.

lol @ softer than baby sh*ttrutalk i was gna say this in the venting threadi went westfieldsome moist moist drippin individualsan my bredrins like 'o some a dese man are lookin nice'shes jus move back to ldn from brumim like nah man all i can see is soft guys, thats all, bare different colours, an shiney attire

Was in Ealing earlier on a quck passs tru yo wtf. THEM WEST NIGGAZ is softer than baby sh*t. bare fruity looking guys this aint how we do things in south wtf?They should take it out of ldn n give it 2 wales or scotland jah know. some sh*t zones.
Why do u keep sayin jah know after every sentance

you are in west chick capital of london and you are watching guyssuspect to say the least(no west guy)
look here you f*ckin cretin when man are dressed in yellow n pink how u not gonna notice them pussyholes. I suspect you're one of these fruity guys. puss.
oh shut up you stupid f*cking prickStop watching next man and do what every man does when they go westbutchen your phone bookAbsolute fag

So you're a south man in west yeah? How do you know that these "soft" individuals wern't from other areas too? Truth be told you're chatting fraff.

you are in west chick capital of london and you are watching guyssuspect to say the least(no west guy)
look here you f*ckin cretin when man are dressed in yellow n pink how u not gonna notice them pussyholes. I suspect you're one of these fruity guys. puss.
oh shut up you stupid f*cking prickStop watching next man and do what every man does when they go westbutchen your phone bookAbsolute fag
puss. like man won't run up in your yard. i was in west to check a couple of broads why u so emotional that time of the month?

So you're a south man in west yeah? How do you know that these "soft" individuals wern't from other areas too? Truth be told you're chatting fraff.
south man dont roll fruity still.

Why do u keep sayin jah know after every sentance
you aint answered the question jah know.