fuck west.

Dejan Savicevic

Call me biased but i think North West is da hardest in London period and Brent borough is the hardest Borough in London
you must be joking.come to the most deprived london borough. where kids dont run about gassing, they walk down the streets strapped.WELCOME TO TOWER HAMLETS.
I never said Norf Weezy was da most deprived part of London but it is the hardest as far as murders, shootings, Gang violance, drug trade and has the most notorious Estates etcRemember Trident was set up initially cos of shootings and Gun crime in North West basically in Brent Borough

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF you want my address or somethin? :/
are u from the greazy blocks tho or is it peacful nd quiet
I don't live in an Estate but a council flat and it's greazy yeh
youre failed man i alread exposed youre need to think youre bad on the internet if you do live in a really bad area i know for certain you dont mix with the really bad people sorry son
When did i say i was bad doe? why u worried about who i mix wid? :/ All i can say is come see for yourself if u got doubts

allow yourself man deptfords sh*t enough as it is....im busy at the moment.....im in a holiday home looking after it for the next 2 months and getting payd for eating and breathing in beautiful country with a crime rate lower than youre mums morals.....suck urself and youre sh*t life in north west i hope you enjoy it
Damn cuz you getting emo on me, i'm just a regular working dude from a poor backround and rep where i'm from and tryna make money to get out to a nice place wen i'm olderI'm not into da Gun thing i don't carry a strap but i know guy's who do and do their thing It's dat simple wether you like it or not

Nar man you dont know anyone that bangs off, you might know some peoples names that beat off in youre area but they dont know you and they dont chill with youIm getting emotional cos i have lost friends to this and youre going on like its cool and youre part of it the truth is youre not thats why you had to switch it up with youre working had talk i know youre gonna come with a lame reply but i hope what i have said has sunk in.....youre not part of this....you dont want to be.....end of
lol are you seriously replying to this character?mad how these trolls always suck people in and make them look stupid with their replies

Nar man you dont know anyone that bangs off, you might know some peoples names that beat off in youre area but they dont know you and they dont chill with youIm getting emotional cos i have lost friends to this and youre going on like its cool and youre part of it the truth is youre not thats why you had to switch it up with youre working had talk i know youre gonna come with a lame reply but i hope what i have said has sunk in.....youre not part of this....you dont want to be.....end of
I'm not telling you i'm apart of it but it's not a crime to rep my endz i done said i not tryna go on like i'm involved on da frontlineBut you can't talk about who i chill wid or associate with straight up cos you don't know me and ya not from my part'sBut anyway dead this convo