another stabbing

PacMan

A have-a-go hero has died after being stabbed when he tried to catch two muggers who had stolen a stranger's handbag.Builder Sukhwinder Singh chased the thieves after they robbed a 28-year-old woman near Barking station in east London last night.When he caught up with them, a fight broke out and the father-of-one was stabbed.Mr Singh, 31, chased the robbers along Victoria Road into Uphall Road before he was attacked at about 7pm.He was taken to the Royal London hospital but later died. A post mortem will take place today.Detective Inspector John Sandlin said: "This is a tragic death of a man who was killed for attempting to stop others committing crime."He said Mr Singh was not connected to the woman who was robbed and described his actions as “brave”.Mr Singh had lived in the UK for around ten years, although his child lived in India, police said. He also had cousins in Barking.Mr Sandlin appealed for witnesses of the initial robbery and the ensuing fight that led to the stabbing.Officers are also looking for the stolen handbag, which he described as "a brown leather shoulder bag".The two robbers were described as black men in their 20s or 30s and 5ft 7in to 6ft.Speaking near the scene in a residential area near Barking station, the detective said: “What Mr Singh did was obviously very brave but I would not encourage that members of the public do that.“What I would encourage members of the public to do is tell police what they have seen, to contact us immediately.”

running after two guys that stole a purse for a woman you dont knowI know it could be someones mum/sister etcEverything that is in the purse is retrivable but your life isntsimple
this is the thing if it was a female family member of mine i would like to think someone would try help, im sure you would to. This guy obviously had some balls about him and theres nothing foolish in that.

running after two guys that stole a purse for a woman you dont knowI know it could be someones mum/sister etcEverything that is in the purse is retrivable but your life isntsimple
this is the thing if it was a female family member of mine i would like to think someone would try help, im sure you would to. This guy obviously had some balls about him and theres nothing foolish in that.
i know wot ur saying and i agree in theory but this is london not ur ends. not tryna turn this into one of those friends bt im sure u get my drift
Not really, dont matter if its cape town,rio or any over place, same rule should apply. but its a sign of the times nobody cares enough anymore about morals hence the sign of the times.And not even Jas.

lol@ you pussies crying about this man doing what his instincts led him to do.these same man shout online they can handle anything that comes their wayyes its sad this guy's died but jus cos of one death case this doesnt mean that theres nothundreds of everyday have a go heros who do not get stabbed and help out successfully

i know wot ur saying and i agree in theory but this is london not ur ends. not tryna turn this into one of those friends bt im sure u get my drift
Not really, dont matter if its cape town,rio or any over place, same rule should apply. but its a sign of the times nobody cares enough anymore about morals hence the sign of the times.And not even Jas.
them bait sends therewhat im saying is that if ure getting eaten only person that can help u is ureselflike some next individual is gunna draw themself in2 trouble if they dnt know uonly time i'm steppin in is if i see som1 i'm kl with or an elderly person gettin assaulted, cos if it was my nan i wud hope som1 else dus the sameas if i care that any 21 year old moist dave is getting robbed or stabbed

frank is tryna take this 4 any episode of gavin and staceynot that season in LDN
f*ck helpin any random woman this aint only fools and horses
FAIR ENUFF I FORGOT THATWILL TAKE THE Lwas just readin corden thread and watched only fools and horses earlier, both fresh in my memory