Positive role models.

Dejan Savicevic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Smith - Squeaky clean lifestylepretty much, Family friendly music and comedy and has forged a top movie career at of it as wellhis misses is sexy as hell aswell, top guy Trevor Mc Donald- Its not often we see a black person on our screens on a regs who isn't a musical star or a sports star, he shows that you can make it big without having to excell in those fields. i get the Styder suggestion and i think on a level he could be, Dizzee couldve been the biggest Role-model of the generation but he doesn't seem intersted in doing that, (not saying he should've but it would've been nice for him to take on that mantle)That Black guy who wom Mastermind and for those who watch Dragons den the black guy from Enfield who came on with the gold plating device, he had a lot of ups and downs but kept on his grind and has made somthing of himself now. fair play to him

Eminem Dude came from the absolute bottom growing up in poverty in the slum's of Detroit the most dangeous City in America being the very few white people in predominantly Black Hood's, with out a father, a mother who was a drug addict & on welfare, lost an uncle who commited suicide, was a father at a young age tryna grind and give his daughter a good life, had a wife who was a drug addict & took care of his younger brotherNow he is the highest selling Hip-Hop Artist of all time & one of the richest Artists in the industryCEO & Producer of Shady Records one of the most succesful Record label's,CEO of Shady LTD clothing,CEO of Shade 45 Radio,Has his own Nike & Jordan shoe line & designed shoe's for Nike,Released book's,Actor in critically acclaimed movies like 8 Mile, The Wash & Funny People,Ghost Writer for Dr Dre,Album Cover Designer,Toured & sold out stadium's all around the world wid da Anger Managment Tour,Discovered & signed 50 Cent & Obie Trice

Eminem Dude came from the absolute bottom growing up in poverty in the slum's of Detroit the most dangeous City in America being the very few white people in predominantly Black Hood's, with out a father, a mother who was a drug addict & on welfare, lost an uncle who commited suicide, was a father at a young age tryna grind and give his daughter a good life, had a wife who was a drug addict & took care of his younger brotherNow he is the highest selling Hip-Hop Artist of all time & one of the richest Artists in the industryCEO & Producer of Shady Records one of the most succesful Record label's,CEO of Shady LTD clothing,CEO of Shade 45 Radio,Has his own Nike & Jordan shoe line & designed shoe's for Nike,Released book's,Actor in critically acclaimed movies like 8 Mile, The Wash & Funny People,Ghost Writer for Dr Dre,Album Cover Designer,Toured & sold out stadium's all around the world wid da Anger Managment Tour,Discovered & signed 50 Cent & Obie Trice
Eminems a massive MC but is a bit wierd so i could never want to be like him. Rate his story and come up though straight.
trolls being a stupid f*ck*ng prick trolls

Eminems a massive MC but is a bit wierd so i could never want to be like him. Rate his story and come up though straight.
trolls being a stupid f*ck*ng prick trolls
Come on fam this is a good topic i gave my opinion, there's no reason just to hate to be a hater

Anyone who idolizes a singer/movie star is moronUnless your realistically trying to be one of those sort of people
what so your a prick if you rate somebody with focus and drive that came fom nothing and opening bare doors for next man? chat sh*t.
Celebrities are not role modelsWould have more admiration for the guys I know personally, worked hard for a good career, a nice house and car, living comfortably.

Anyone who idolizes a singer/movie star is moronUnless your realistically trying to be one of those sort of people
what so your a prick if you rate somebody with focus and drive that came fom nothing and opening bare doors for next man? chat sh*t.
Celebrities are not role modelsWould have more admiration for the guys I know personally, worked hard for a good career, a nice house and car, living comfortably.
obviously if you know someone who fits the bill then they would be a better Role-model. But to say celebrities aren't role models is just plain wrong. whether you like it or not they are. good ones and bad ones, from when youths are looking up to them and saying i wanna be in that guys position or like that guy, worked hard for a good career, a nice house and car, living comfortably.theres a lot of celebrities who have done this and have lived lives worthy or respect/admiration

don't really have role models (outside of my family) but there are people who i admire/who have done things which i admireeg i recently found out this about steve buscemi (the actor):

The day after the September 11 attacks, Buscemi went to his old firehouse to volunteer for recovery work at Ground Zero. That week, he worked 12 hour shifts digging through the rubble, while refusing to do interviews or have his picture taken.[9]