The taboo of Anal Sex being gay...

Ashman

its a sh*t hole, if thats where u wanna place ur manhood to find pleasure shows a lot about u
Bit of a silly thing to say enit kurigirl. Its not like anyone would go straight into it after the girls just come off the toilet. Its abit like say why do girls give head when thats where piss comes from. Or my do men give head when comes outta there (i dont give head btw). My point is it comes down to maturity and the comfort level of those involved
killer is i would drink a cup of piss if it was vital but never eat a plate of shitgot nothing to do with maturity, hygeine or how long ago she doo doo because when people die dr's can find stored fecal matter in the colon dcating years backits just me asking why men would feel comfortable let alone pleasure from inserting their tool into a cave of feces

So your against oral sex also?
why should i be supportive of sodomy?i expressed my views the same as youi dnt personally partake in any acts of sodomy
:D so if i say this is a stupid position to holdwill u and bit better start going on about me having a personal vendetta againcuz i dn't see the logic in being against sodomy as a whole, but being pro fornicationin fact i dn't see the logic in being against oral sex periodi personally think u just like the way the part in red sounds

its a sh*t hole, if thats where u wanna place ur manhood to find pleasure shows a lot about u
Bit of a silly thing to say enit kurigirl. Its not like anyone would go straight into it after the girls just come off the toilet. Its abit like say why do girls give head when thats where piss comes from. Or my do men give head when comes outta there (i dont give head btw). My point is it comes down to maturity and the comfort level of those involved
killer is i would drink a cup of piss if it was vital but never eat a plate of shitgot nothing to do with maturity, hygeine or how long ago she doo doo because when people die dr's can find stored fecal matter in the colon dcating years backits just me asking why men would feel comfortable let alone pleasure from inserting their tool into a cave of feces
tbh i think the act of swallowing a girls narni juice while u lick her out is more disgusting/ i heard its tighter and hotter to answer yur question /personally i'm curious to see wat its like, but i'm not even allowed to say anal in my relationship so boi

So your against oral sex also?
why should i be supportive of sodomy?i expressed my views the same as youi dnt personally partake in any acts of sodomy
:D so if i say this is a stupid position to holdwill u and bit better start going on about me having a personal vendetta againcuz i dn't see the logic in being against sodomy as a whole, but being pro fornicationin fact i dn't see the logic in being against oral sex periodi personally think u just like the way the part in red sounds
dno what kind of world this is when someone can call another persons views stupid cos they dnt wanna get down with sodomyif fornication is having vaginal sexual intercourse, then it is more than possible to do that an not be down with sodomyas if people dnt have different sexual preferences already, dno what u mean by the last lineyour post makes me a bit sick tbhmost posts in this thread, im not gna come back, arguing about the rights an wrongs of sodomy not something i should have even got into in the first place, being made to feel in the wrong when people are advocating putting poo on ur penis

its sodomy at the end of the dayif you do it, then your a sodomitedisgusted by the responses thus far, but not surprised
C/S BOTH OF THESELOL@ Sponge bobs commentNo If the rivers running red, go knock one out instead!!