The taboo of Anal Sex being gay...

Ashman

As has already been said, its far from gay if you are doing it to a woman, each to their own and if other people want to do it thats up to them,it doesnt affect me, personally the idea makes me feel sick i dont see the attraction,for that reason alone i will never do it.But the way some men go on about it i wonder how slack the p*ssy is they've been receiving if they are that desperate to stick it the ass

Never done this personally.Lol @ it being gay:/ @ people talking about sh*t on penis. You pull your tings out, wash and life continues. You don't use your ting to chop up veg or save drowning kids do you?
:D :D :D
:D @ people talking about sh*t on penis. You pull your tings out, wash and life continues.
:D

c/s angeloput it in her mouth and shoot ur protein filled kids on to her tongue, thats nourishment, especially as she is loosing a lot of iron n sh*t through the bleedingshe is healthy u are relieved go sleep happythats why i reiterate, i dont mess with no man on a f*cked up diethe could scrub his manhood with all the soap on this earth, if what he is putting into him is waste then what he is putting out will be nothing but liquid cyanidecant put that into my system that is suicide get ur energy up peoples

c/s angeloput it in her mouth and shoot ur protein filled kids on to her tongue, thats nourishment, especially as she is loosing a lot of iron n sh*t through the bleedingshe is healthy u are relieved go sleep happythats why i reiterate, i dont mess with no man on a f*cked up diethe could scrub his manhood with all the soap on this earth, if what he is putting into him is waste then what he is putting out will be nothing but liquid cyanidecant put that into my system that is suicide get ur energy up peoples
fully on this swallowing ting yeah

Guest TimeBomb
Never done this personally.Lol @ it being gay:/ @ people talking about sh*t on penis. You pull your tings out, wash and life continues. You don't use your ting to chop up veg or save drowning kids do you?
:D :D :D :D it happens quite alot in north africa cos some females feel pressured to keep their virginity till marriage. Ive tried it couple times for said reason, and really wasnt feelin it, the p*ssy is just so much better.