Serious question for black people

Teflon N West

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

explains alot what does this mean, you mean you looked up on the internet, does it tell you YOI's are about 100 times more hype than adult, does it tell you glen parva is 18-21 YOI and this is how i KNOW this, glen parva being WAY less hype than any other jail also people writing tellin me how its not as hype in adultfix up i dont try talk about things i know nothing about
Listen to me lad. If I knew you were a kid when this convo started it wouldn't have carried on.Don't tell me about YOIs ESPECIALLY Parva. I work for Nottinghamshire Youth Offending Service.
skeen im a kid im 20 b if i knew you worked for YOT i wouldnt feel no way cos i dont judge people like that.you dont know sh*t about jail especially parva by the wayyou f*cked upYOT DOESNT DEAL WITH PEOPLE 18 AND OVER PROBATION DOESno one in parva has a yot worker :(
God you're ignorant. Right now I have 4 kids on my case load 18+. If a YP needs to be kept on by the YOT because their order was before their 18th birthday and carries on past it or are specifically high risk/vulnerable and whose needs are going to be best met by the YOT and not Pro they can. Everyone who was sent there by the YOT has a YOT worker. If they were sent there past 18 and their offence was when they were over 18 then they don't. I spend 37+ hours of my life per week getting to "know" about jail so I think I'm fairly clued up tbh. Yes, I don't personally know but I know from my kids who tell me every single hour of every single day. I KNOW how kids feel when I visit them in the jail because I see them.Whatever anyway kid.

nar what do you mean youre talking sh*t, youre talking about DTO's.....yeah thats the only thing you mean....it dont make a difference if youre on a DTO they still switch you up to f*ck*ng probation when you hit parva end of.....end of.....by the way if youre from SHIRE.....why are you always getting involved in these inner city talks go back to working youre f*ck*ng agricultural pastures.yot worker,case load my bum fluff if you work there you are a receptionist cos you wouldnt have flopped like this otherwiseANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyy
Edit: I don't want to argue with you kid. Do your thing.

Guest luckstar

im not white so i can say it how it is tbh in answer 2 polos questioni like black people but there is a large section of blakc youths and young men who are watless useless pig ignorant in a very black inner city way... sure its cool 2 take the piss when ur young but the crime statistic add up 2 an uncomfortable truth which no1 in the black community is willing to acceptthe usual bleatings about poverty and school problems and racist etc get trotted out by the usual suspects... the camilla bhantahsoosoms woman who wears the turban... the birtish museum woman hwo thinks shes maya angelou

Thread starter probably shares a (less extreme but nonetheless similar) opinion to http://www.spectator.co.uk/rodliddle/5601833/benefits-of-a-multicultural-britain.thtml Comments/Opinion like that wont help things. (nb. guy from the link is almost certainly to become editor of the Independent.)
Yeah, WTF is with that? How can they be letting that scumbag become the editor of the Independent

what you on about lol how can you describe a many time convicted criminal, you where talking about decent honest hard working people. The people i chill with in deptford and people i know from prison are not decent honest or hard working so how am i gonna lie :S

Not gonna lie, this guy is out gangstering brisco right now, brisco you need to drop some stories about shoot outs and sh*t if u wanna regain our respect.

lol @ people that ARENT black telling black people they can use the word because of their first hand experience with black people.

baha.

If that is directed at me I didn't say that, I meant it's more socially acceptable. I'm not trying to tell anybody about anything.

its more socially acceptable amongst who?