Chipmunks new tune with Daisy - PMSL - DAISY

Guest Tulse Hill

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ sell out..man making money and taken his music nationwide, while supporting his family and himself... and its a feature still
c/s what tulse sedand this guy has sold both his artistic and human integrity in exchange 4 famelol @ thinking chippy is baiding, i'm 95% sure he's gettin hustled by his labeltherefore sell-out

lol @ sell out..man making money and taken his music nationwide, while supporting his family and himself... and its a feature still
c/s what tulse sedand this guy has sold both his artistic and human integrity in exchange 4 famelol @ thinking chippy is baiding, i'm 95% sure he's gettin hustled by his labeltherefore sell-out
lol shut upabout man has sold his artistic integrity..man might aswell say it's harder to make grime than it is to make pop music.

Guest Tulse Hill

is chipmunk slightly homo though, that video he's in theres a rabbit running around in the fields and some 15 year old girl in pink dressess with a tea cake on her.tbh thats not grime,i want to find some of his old lyrics and compare them to this video hes appeared in, totally out of character, must be label pushing him to do things?

he prob dnt even care thoughf*ck what everyone thinks jus do what u want
What Mr B said/But looking at the royality splits bwoy, all that springs to mind is 'we'll be raping you raping you raping you'. Generally speaking tho over time the p he will get will be nice & therefore making the feature worth it.