Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

anyone else gonna audition for the last Big Brother

33 posts in this topic

yea yea i know im a fame whore tell me something i dont know, tbh if someone had already done it the way i would i wouldnt bother, but they aint so i am!after that c*nt alex acting the way she did i doubt they even look at me twice but its worth going for the gal alone think i linked about 3-4 gal i met in the que each time i been thereand who knows maybe they will take a chance on a guy like me :D i mean i cant get a show canceled that already is :P i will be landing midday if anyone want to que up wit us and get few tips how to get threw the 1st&2nd rounds inbox meLONDONSaturday 6 FebruarySunday 7 FebruaryLocation: Wembley ArenaArena Square, Engineers Way, Wembley, HA9 0DH

Good luck fam

I have been contemplating this for years and I think this year I will definitely apply. Think I have a good shot. Tell them my claim to fame being Sov and then show them the news of the world clipping. Tell them all about being a single parent with 2 kids, raising them and how I am a uni student. You never know I suppose... I need 10k to get my new set of grills!

how many big 'brothers' do i need watching me nah im cooldo ur ting tho

Mr K was you on the Razor Ruddock - Football saved my life show? was on a couple weeks ago on some Bravo channel and i thought what I saw was vip2 resident reality star

reaching this sore fest

Mr K was you on the Razor Ruddock - Football saved my life show? was on a couple weeks ago on some Bravo channel and i thought what I saw was vip2 resident reality star
yea that was from 06 doin some repeats still i got royality check other day i didnt even know tbhyo u want a better pic for ur sig?olny if u promise to use it

good luck getting ini wonder if there wil be even more applicants this year, seeing as its the last one.

how many big 'brothers' do i need watching me nah im cooldo ur ting tho
C/SNo chance in hell. LOLBut C/S The good lucks to everyone else thinking about it.

Contemplating it, will be a laugh but it would hot up my whole life

this show exploits how desperate our society is for fame, particullary certain females. its pathetic, f*ck this celeb culture sh*t.

I'm on it. I see it as the easiest way for me to broadcast my intense racism to a large audience.

this show exploits how desperate our society is for fame, particullary certain females. its pathetic, f*ck this celeb culture sh*t.

if u get in make sure u big me up durin some major sh*t thats happenin so it can b shownlike if 2 ppl are goin at it, jus go in n say "hey what are you guys doin? big up David Braund"

kiernan and ashman in this would be too much......

LOLMr Kiernan is a sick guy. Loves them reality shows.Good luck famble.

if u get in make sure u big me up durin some major sh*t thats happenin so it can b shownlike if 2 ppl are goin at it, jus go in n say "hey what are you guys doin? big up David Braund"
lol

If mr kiernan aint on it im not gonna watch it TBH

Ashman would definitely get on big brother and stupid f*cking prick the whole nation.

LOL @ stupid f*cking prick THE WHOLE NATION/@ Kiernan, i'm 17 now but 18 in march, will i b able 2 apply?

LOL @ stupid f*cking prick THE WHOLE NATION/@ Kiernan, i'm 17 now but 18 in march, will i b able 2 apply?
Yeah I remember years ago some dude was 17 and couldnt drink then he turned 18 in the house.