anyone else gonna audition for the last Big Brother

Hank Moody

yea yea i know im a fame whore tell me something i dont know, tbh if someone had already done it the way i would i wouldnt bother, but they aint so i am!after that c*nt alex acting the way she did i doubt they even look at me twice but its worth going for the gal alone think i linked about 3-4 gal i met in the que each time i been thereand who knows maybe they will take a chance on a guy like me :D i mean i cant get a show canceled that already is :P i will be landing midday if anyone want to que up wit us and get few tips how to get threw the 1st&2nd rounds inbox meLONDONSaturday 6 FebruarySunday 7 FebruaryLocation: Wembley ArenaArena Square, Engineers Way, Wembley, HA9 0DH

I have been contemplating this for years and I think this year I will definitely apply. Think I have a good shot. Tell them my claim to fame being Sov and then show them the news of the world clipping. Tell them all about being a single parent with 2 kids, raising them and how I am a uni student. You never know I suppose... I need 10k to get my new set of grills!

reaching this sore fest

Mr K was you on the Razor Ruddock - Football saved my life show? was on a couple weeks ago on some Bravo channel and i thought what I saw was vip2 resident reality star
yea that was from 06 doin some repeats still i got royality check other day i didnt even know tbhyo u want a better pic for ur sig?olny if u promise to use it

Guest Triple XXX

if u get in make sure u big me up durin some major sh*t thats happenin so it can b shownlike if 2 ppl are goin at it, jus go in n say "hey what are you guys doin? big up David Braund"