fable 3

revs

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/lionhead-showing-fable-iii-next-month
Lionhead showing Fable III next month NewsXbox 360 News by Robert PurcheseToday 11:52Lionhead community manager Steve Van Tilburgh has promised the world its first Fable III sighting next month.The company is making two new videos that will be released alongside an unspecified event for the game in San Francisco in February."I'm writing storyboard summaries for two new Fable 3 videos," Tweeted Tilburgh (picked up by VG247). "Videos are to come out when we show Fable 3 for the 1st time at an event next month in SF."Both Gamefest and the D.I.C.E. Summit take place in San Francisco next month, although neither has been singled out yet.Fable III, announced at gamesom 2009, will be released this autumn. The 'big idea' is putting players on the throne of Albion and allowing them to shape a nation to fit their morals and beliefs.Both Natal and micro-transactions will be supported, although in what form is both unknown and subject to change so far away from release.

Never jumped on the Fable hype, is it a recommended game?

revs don't have it bruv

stop stirring, :lol:

anyway some people enjoyed fable 2, some didn't. I liked it when i had to test it when my content deliverables were done during down time (but this type of game ain't usually my thing). My copy is still in my box since release. :lol:

story was epic

enjoyed it alot

but the co op multiplayer neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds to be better, and none of the default character when you team up with someone with that following old skool camera angle.

also black characters

revs put these points forward and make this happand and you have a friend for life .