Petrol Money

BLACK VICTIM

Seeing as you're not going to the same place and you're just taking him for a cabman.

I'd drop him 20 plus food on the way.

80 miles is about a fifth of a tank on AVERAGE.

Full tank last time I checked cost me about 60 quid. Then add a bit more for wear and inconvenience etc.

Guest TimeBomb

known the boy for time he said yesterday he would drop me but today he going on dumb, tried saying 25 pound like im paying for his services what a d*ckhead had 10-15 max in my head

yea 25 is fine.

Assuming he drives a standard 1.6 type of car and he goes to a standard

Quick fuel cost calculator results

1. Mileage 80

2. Fuel price 109.70p

3. Total cost £ 9.97

So you really only need to give him a tenner. But taking into account him doing you a favour plus the fact he'll probably be driving at speed (which reduces the miles per gallon) I would say £20 is a fair amount to give him.

the thing is you ppl dont know the circumstances, our relationship etc, i basically owe this guy nothing infact he owes me money but as he is broke ill take it next paycheck, we are close friends(he has been slyly boying it hence him taking me all this way to get in my good books no homo) i only want to pay him petrol, the favour is in him taking me

so 60quid full tank, 80miles 1/5 of that so 12 pound, ill give him 15 cuz im nice like that