Holiday Destination

Lieutenant

I know there's a travel thread but I need specific answers.

Holiday for a couple, early 20's in Europe somewhere. Greece, Portugal, Turkey are most likely.

I don't want somewhere with bare raving or packed with families and little kids or mad quiet like some village.

Just some nice beaches and shops in the day. Little bit of nice sight seeing within a few miles and a couple decent resaurants/bars at night.

Recommend specific towns/hotels if possible please.

Researching is LONG, feel like I'm doing uni work

Safe in advance

f*ck that go north africa

all the european countries have been taken over by pub man even egypt

go morroco or tunisia roughly same price as the other countries

and depends on what time of year you wanna go

but then again i can never deny man of going cyprus...... just make sure you go north for a couples ting

Barcelona.

It is hot, there's culture and shops. If you do go make sure you check out La Ramblas (I think that is how it is spelt).

However, you will get stares and at times blatent discrimination because of your skin colour so if you are tough skinned enough to let that go then check it out. Also, if you use the underground, be very aware of pick pockets.

Yasmine Hammamet (the newest city. They are basically pumping money into this part so there are tonk hotels and certain strips of road look like Miami).

Sousse (bare stuff to do. Like really, so much stuff to do. PM Street Dreams as he went Sousse).

Tunis (capital city. Never got ot go there but I suspect there is a lot to do there).

I went to Hammamet, not Yasmine, and there really is only so much to do. You can catch a bus for like 40p all the way to Yasmine Hammamet. Wouldn't recommend going to there. One of the above two. Also, even though you don't want to go raving, they do not have the smoking ban over there and it is actually f*cked entering that kind of environment.

• 1 month later...