MY MAN IS SCREWIN!

Thizz

LOL if that is real.

However, a similar situation actaully happened to a friend at uni with African cup of nations.

Zambia were playing some team better than them so my friend decided to bet £1500 on the team expected to win, to get a return of £500 which is stupid IMO but whatever.

Anyways, Zambia are losing so my friend is chilling all happy waiting to collect his money from William HIill when in the 89th minute Zambia equalised. The change in his mood was too much. Me and my other bredrin just looked at him. Match ended as a draw and my bredrin was all beating the walls and slouching in the corner like someone had just told him someone in his family had died. When he left the room me and my other bredrin was rolling around the floor in hysterics. I seriously haven't laughed so hard in a good while. Obviously it's not as extreme as the first case, but my bredrin had rent that was meant to be paid the enxt month for 3 months and a car to maintain so I couldn't help but crack up at him putting himself in that situation.