Fuck Citylink!

Bacardi_Up

f*ck citylink! Bunch of useless illiterate cunts.

Only once have they actually ever delivered a package to me successfully. Other times they don't even come to deliver and say some bullshit along the line of no one answered the bell when I have been in all day waiting for my sh*t. They don't even leave a missed delivery card which is why I know they haven't come to the door or perhaps even the street to even attempt delivery.

I have been waiting 2 days now for a delivery that was guaranteed to reach me yesterday, missing plans and causing disruption to my day.

It is beyond me why any company would use citylink. They are f*ck*ng awful.

I am launching a complaint with o2 tomorrow because this is bullshit!

CityLink will have u refreshin The tracking page for dayssssss. I musta orderd from diffusion clothing. City link didnt even ring the bell and the next day i check tracking and see AN ATTEMPTED DELIVERY HAS BEEN MADE , yet there was no card at my door. Think there rubbish TBH . UPS will travel thru lava to get ur delivery UPS >>>>>>>>

It has been snowing for like a week you know. Maybe that has effected them. I've never had a problem with them.

Fam... I'm in greater London. The roads are fine.

According to them the package is on the van and will be delivered today. Considering the time this is not the case. The same story was spun yesterday.

I have had the misfortune of citylink deliveries 10 times. In that time I have successfully been delivered my package once!

Other times I have been given bullshit about delivery attempted but no one answered the bell. Bullshit as nearly every time I myself have been waiting anxiously for my sh*t to arrive and heard no bell and saw no missed delivery card.

This leads me to believe that no one even attempted delivery either because the drivers are attempting to comply with quotas and targets or because they are bone idle.

I dunno whether it is my particular depot or the entire delivery network, but I can tell you the park royal depot runs absolutely awful service.

fedex are on this ting harder

bt they come to f*ckin early

have to open the door with eye boogers n sh*t

What is it with these. Came at 5.30am before. Swear your not alloud to go knocking peoples doors before 6 at least. And its never like I can shout at them either because its always something Ive been desperate for :(

From when I rang em up once and they said driver left a note on a BROWN door after ringing the bell for a while but my door aint f*ckin BROWN.. Was not feeling the drive all the way to Sydenham to get something that I paid delivery for. The guy who listened to my complaint had to get put in his place after an attempt of raisig his voice. Prompt apology and touch wood never happened again.

Shouts to DPD aswell. Not the best but least aint had drama yet.

From when I rang em up once and they said driver left a note on a BROWN door after ringing the bell for a while but my door aint f*ckin BROWN.. Was not feeling the drive all the way to Sydenham to get something that I paid delivery for. The guy who listened to my complaint had to get put in his place after an attempt of raisig his voice. Prompt apology and touch wood never happened again.

Same thing happened to me with Fedex. Left no note but managed to state an attempted delivery was made and my door was red. Um hello.. no you lying git. Filed a complaint and told them to get my package out to me the next day asap. The supervisor did not even flag it up for redelivery for 5 days. Last time I dealt with Fedex.

C/S UPS being the best.

Great! It f*ck*ng snowed!

Watch my sh*t not come today as well, now they have a f*ck*ng excuse.

Gonna just get my sh*t from the depot if I can.

About. Saying they attempted delivery.

Bullshit. f*ck*ng bullshit. I'm f*ck*ng vexed.

Citylink are sh*t. They have crept up to the house before and put a note saying no one answered before. I know this because I was sat in the sitting room next to the front door and never once heard the bell ring. They did this twice.

Some big fat joke of a company.