My life you can't handle, Only way to step up is to gamble!

Ashman

Play for small change when I play pool in Colindale as theres a few machines there

Not about making a habit of it tbh

Yeah man I hear that..

i got up to £200 and I was thinking cos I am on a role to keep going and then the next one come in and f*cked me up, so I stick 150 on red and got £300 back and then oput £100 on black to bring it to £400. Walked away straight. £380 profit can't go wrong.

Have to be careful when I need money that I don't end up back on there thinking I am gonna get lucky again. Always happens and I have no choice to gamble at times cos of money situations but it's gotta be done.

Anyone from bits knows this.

Play for small change when I play pool in Colindale as theres a few machines there

Not about making a habit of it tbh

Yeah man I hear that..

i got up to £200 and I was thinking cos I am on a role to keep going and then the next one come in and f*cked me up, so I stick 150 on red and got £300 back and then oput £100 on black to bring it to £400. Walked away straight. £380 profit can't go wrong.

Have to be careful when I need money that I don't end up back on there thinking I am gonna get lucky again. Always happens and I have no choice to gamble at times cos of money situations but it's gotta be done.

Anyone from bits knows this.

ok if you made 400 quid pop a tenner into me paypal account just to see if youre telling the truth. You would do it if you won 400 quid

all about putting your student loan on the table tbh

black never loses!

Yeah you say that?

I was with my two boys; one from trinidad and the other from somalia.. I had my last £100 (this was back in November) and I said I am gonna go black straight with it..

I had the whole population of the bookies round me and there is me screaming "once you go black you don't go back, give me a win so I can buy some crack" and everyone was bennin up.

Anyways..

Red come in.

Next thing you know I feel about 5 different hands touch my shoulder, my head dropped and you just hear bear patios and teeth kissing.

That's why I love my peeps from carrab.. we ben through a lot together. It has been emotional!