Lieeeeessssssssssssss

Ashman

Lol @ thinking the users aren't number 1 on here

Considering the amount of things people get away with on here that wouldn't be tolerated on on other forums, not just for legal reasons.

This site is the equivalent of being at home with your mates where you can say or do pretty much anything you like within reason.

it's hardly Auschwitz.

Considering the amount of things people get away with on here that wouldn't be tolerated on on other forums, not just for legal reasons.

This site is the equivalent of being at home with your mates where you can say or do pretty much anything you like within reason.

it's hardly Auschwitz.

No you silly twat, it was the first part that I was actually talking more about.

it's hardly Auschwitz.

No you silly twat, it was the first part that I was actually talking more about.

Then why bold the whole thing?

it's hardly Auschwitz.

Then why bold the whole thing?

Cause I am a bold bredda innit.