Things to do before you leave this earth..

neeko

- Trek remote parts of guyana, peru, and south america

- Trek New Zealand (already booked for 2011, cannot f*ck*ng wait!)

- Dive in Borneo, trek through s.e. asia

- See all the wonders of the world

- Do the 3 peaks challenge

- Spend a year living in Cuba with family or somewhere in south america to perfect my spanish to the point of fluency, and teach english or volunteer or build sh*t.

Basically I want to see as much of this planet as possible. I don't like the idea that we're born into this planet, and spend all our years on a tiny little island in a tiny little flat in a cold, miserable city. Everything else comes second to that.

- Live your life in all the ways that you want to dont for one second be deterred by other people/obstacles because it will all seem so stupid when you're on your deathbed

- Leave a legacy (Children)

- Learn another language

- Visit space (it will soon be a reality)

- Help out the less fortunate

Bunch of other things too you get the picture.

Guest luckstar

i dont even want 2 travel... i jus want 2 make it to 150k and a nice house in brondesbury and a sexy mercedes in my garage

once ii can look down on the majority of society il be a happy man

I want to see as much of this planet as possible. I don't like the idea that we're born into this planet, and spend all our years on a tiny little island in a tiny little flat in a cold, miserable city. Everything else comes second to that.

This. Im starting this summer with a few months travelling.

I want to see as much of this planet as possible. I don't like the idea that we're born into this planet, and spend all our years on a tiny little island in a tiny little flat in a cold, miserable city. Everything else comes second to that.

+

I don't wanna live in the uk for the rest of my life either,