What does your mother nag you about?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

my mum used to make me go to ther room to turn the TV channel even tho shes there with a remote

also used to send me to the kitchen to get stuff all the time, that was annoyin

thing is i dont say anything. doesnt stop her from talkin to herself from downstairs.

LMAO I swear all African mums do this. My mum and my boy's mum do the same sh*t. You've stopped listening coz the next 5 minutes is just gonna be the first 15 seconds repeated with different wording, but she's still going! I could go downstairs, heat up something to eat and go back upstairs and she won't even pause.

This DS is sick. She hasn't nagged me since she got it. Might have to put some money aside each month to get her stuff that will make her leave me alone. Who said you can't buy happiness!?

Back in the day after getting cussed out I'd slowly try to get back onto speaking terms with her because it's not about having a vex mum near to Christmas/Birthdays.

'Oh yeah mum, Jackie called'

'Oh really what time'

'Few hours before you came in'

She blatantly didn't call, but that little interchange cancels out the cursing I just got in the most insignificant way. Then I just build on that with other small talk. The previous argument then seems like nothing.

lol cosign the calling me a next room to do some bullshit she could do herself.

close the curtains etc

africans.

LOL

close the curtains, that is a mad1

white parents dnt really employ those tactics

mainly just call me shif like " a lazy c*nt , who is gunna end up like a looser like all the other mitcham pikeys"

which is a par in my life

lol cosign the calling me a next room to do some bullshit she could do herself.

close the curtains etc

africans.

LOL

close the curtains, that is a mad1

white parents dnt really employ those tactics

mainly just call me shif like " a lazy c*nt , who is gunna end up like a looser like all the other mitcham pikeys"

which is a par in my life

LMFAO

Not nagging but still... She calls from downstairs...

Mum: EKS!

Me: Yes mum?

*She doesn't hear*

Mum: EKS!

Me: YES MUM?

*She hears*

*Silence*

Me: YES MUM!?

Mum: Oh, you know if I don't respond it means come!

NO IT DOESN'T! IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! IF YOU WANT ME TO COME, SAY COME! Lol at me still trying to fight this after 23 years.

She complains that I'm bad when asking for money back.

It's not even that. If you say you're give me back the money I lent you on THIS DATE, then that's when I expect it. If you're not at least 90% sure you'll have it back to me, don't promise FFS.

Because when I borrow money from you, AS SOON as I get it, you have it in your hand, NO LONG.

FFS

oooooo

when i was younger an someone used to give me money, my mum would say let me hold that

then when i would ask for it back 'o u kno that pound mum that reh reh gave me, can i have it please'

start blowin up about how she puts food in my belly

lost a lot of money that way

oooooo

when i was younger an someone used to give me money, my mum would say let me hold that

then when i would ask for it back 'o u kno that pound mum that reh reh gave me, can i have it please'

start blowin up about how she puts food in my belly

lost a lot of money that way

LMFAO I started laughing in the middle of that post coz I knew how it ended. My mum did the same sh*t!

"Mummy, where's the £5 Uncle gave me?"

"It's keeping the heating on, now leave me alone."

@MK

lol @ asking for money back from your mum

heartless

Are you mwad? I don't spot my madre any £5-10...

I'm talking fully £150 upwards.

Put it this way, I had my 1st part-time job in year 11. Don't think my madre try take my bankcard hostage to 'control' my spending.

I remember, we were in Croydon, having a minor tiff, and she says ''Michel, I'll spend MY money the way I see fit''

Swear down, almost went mad in Whitgift. My mind just had everyone doing this...

47825d74e1956a27a9f242c.gif

I'm GCSE student by day, kitchen porter by night at 16 & you're tryna violate me like that?

Knew from then, me & my madre would have difficulties when it came to money from then...