What does your mother nag you about?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrying on from when you lot were talking about beatings & swearing at your parents

One time my Mum told me off, when she was walking away i stuck my middle finger up cos i was vex (i must of been around 8 years old, i saw someone do it at school)

swear down she turned around and i got a swift beating

still to this day i have no idea how she saw me, im guessing she saw my shadow or refletion or sutin :(

Mums >

What doesn't my Mum nag me about should be the topic title.

How can my Mum shout at me yesterday because my little sister lied about having homework, I called my little sister a liar and she screamed so my Mum came over saying "your not her dad blah blah blah" I told my Mum that she should be doing her homework not leaving it and my Mum should be making sure she is, it's important. She told me if I don't like it I could move out and then went on to write my sister an excuse in her diary. I told her I should have my say cause I pay my way and she told me if I don't like it I can pay my way somewhere else.

That's what you get for looking out for your family in my house.

knowin the state of homes

i wouldnt do it

i couldn't

but i dont relish the thought of lookin after her, no badmind

me an my siblings always goin 'no, no its gna be you, f*ck that its gna be you'

its gna be me

my nan still works tho, age concern an doin her computer courses and all that sh*t an shes welll into the 70s

how many of u white lads shout at/swear at ur mum?

be honest

Not me..

My brother (21) does.

Tells her f**k off etc.

I don't live at home no more, I used to discipline him myself but she said its got worse now and shes scared he might do something.

My father is RIP so its just her at home with my 2 brothers who are both unstable mentally imo.

Btw not all white families are like that, there are some which are much stricter than black families and make the kids call them Sir etc... Half of my family (not blood related) is from Ghana and 2 of my cousins who are female twins raise hell with their mother so I guess it all depends on the mother herself rather than the colour of the skin.

i think a lot of our mums jus got tired

push out the last child

an jus tired

leavin it down to the older siblings to put some discipline in, but by the time we are old enough to see the problem its too late

maybe its because im a male but i cannot understand why u would push out another child if ur tired? these things are avoidable..

God knows

there is a variety of reasons for all different people, cant begin to speculate

at 38 they probably didnt feel tired, i kno my mum was stil chasin me around the kitchen table dishin out beats dem times deh

but 10 /15 yrs on, uve got a large teenager of these days on ur hands

bet they feeelin tired now

how many of any us can really hand on heart say we was planned anyway