What does your mother nag you about?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not nagging but still... She calls from downstairs...

Mum: EKS!

Me: Yes mum?

*She doesn't hear*

Me: YES MUM?

*She hears*

*Silence*

Me: YES MUM!?

Mum: Oh, you know if I don't respond it means come!

NO IT DOESN'T! IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! IF YOU WANT ME TO COME, SAY COME! Lol at me still trying to fight this after 23 years.

Trust, them ones where she's like I can't shout it.

Come to me then you derk

Sometimes she'll just shout my name and then start talking. I'm in the kitchen washing up, she's in the living room and the TV is on. I can't hear sh*t but she's talking. The only way for me to hear her is to go to the room she's in. I used to do that until I realised it was never anything worth walking to the living room to hear.

Not nagging but still... She calls from downstairs...

Me: Yes mum?

*She doesn't hear*

Me: YES MUM?

*She hears*

*Silence*

Me: YES MUM!?

Mum: Oh, you know if I don't respond it means come!

NO IT DOESN'T! IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! IF YOU WANT ME TO COME, SAY COME! Lol at me still trying to fight this after 23 years.

Trust, them ones where she's like I can't shout it.

Come to me then you derk

HATEE the continuous shouts from downstairs till they manage to hear you, especially when your doing something you cant leave.

My mum doesn't really nag me about anything anymore, but she used to do some of things mentioned in the thread when I was in my early teens nagging me about not doing my chores on time, the whole hour long lectures (that I tuned out of after 5 minutes) and calling me to come and hand her an object that was a metre away from her.

We just disagree on a lot of things now, like wether or not my sister should be doing certain chores. I told her that if I could sweep the house when I was 11 she should be able to hover her her room, or that she should be mopping the floor instead expecting me to hover clean the bathroom, toilet and mop the kitchen, and hallway. Apparently she's not strong enough :rolleyes: (if she's big enough to try box me, she's big enough to carry a mop). I find parents selective memory quite funny.

1) TV Being Loud

2) Buying Clothes

3) Changing Cars (And Not Informing Anyone)

4) Coming Back Home From Uni, And Doing Absolutely Nothing For Days On End

5) Making Sure I wash up my stuff after I use

6) Tidy my area

7) Where I get my money from

8) Opening the fridge... taking something out... leaving the fridge door open (While consuming liquids or foods)

& More

i think a lot of our mums jus got tired

push out the last child

an jus tired

leavin it down to the older siblings to put some discipline in, but by the time we are old enough to see the problem its too late

i really agree with this, my youngest sister needs hotbox tbh i see my mum is too tired to battle with her sometimes as well; so sometimes i need to step in.

lol, only ever got clapped by the old man, lol at him doing that now. I'll wrap him up.

loool my cuz said he will catch his pops slipping when he is an old man

come home like 'yo my yout, u wash the dishes from morning?'

and just smash him with his own walking stick

everyone was creased then my other cuz was like, 'if we being realistic here uncle kay will roll up in the wheelchair as soon as night time hits and smother you in ur sleep'

every1 = budtrue.jpg budtrue.jpg

My dad has only given me 1 raw beatin

I remember in a moment of madness (I was like 11) I found my sisters diary

then proceeded 2 go through it and write sh*t like " today I sold my body" "wen I'm older I'm gunna b a prossie"

she snaked 2 my dad nd he gave me the ditlrtiest 1 bang to my ribs, nd then kicked me down the stairs