At Kaygee

Guest R9

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol because as you can see.. shes not everyones cup of tea.

I personally think shes beautiful but i wouldnt have that pic as a sig as it would cause uproar.

Why's she beautiful?

Coz she's fat and naked?

Get me. She's pretty. Far from beautiful.

And she's a fatty with small tits which always irks me.

I don't think she's fat tbh, she's a big girl clearly.. A size 16 but I don't see anything wrong with that and there's the point the whole article is trying to make. People arnt used to seeing pictures like that but in reality this is how the average womans body looks so y do we pretend with these size 6 models.

I do think she has a beautiful face but I'm not looking at her the way a man would.

Lol because as you can see.. shes not everyones cup of tea.

I personally think shes beautiful but i wouldnt have that pic as a sig as it would cause uproar.

Why's she beautiful?

Coz she's fat and naked?

Get me. She's pretty. Far from beautiful.

And she's a fatty with small tits which always irks me.

I don't think she's fat tbh, she's a big girl clearly.. A size 16 but I don't see anything wrong with that and there's the point the whole article is trying to make. People arnt used to seeing pictures like that but in reality this is how the average womans body looks so y do we pretend with these size 6 models.

I do think she has a beautiful face but I'm not looking at her the way a man would.

Don't try make me seem like some fatty-hater. Two of my best female friends are fat. Smaddy knows. Overweight bitches. Both of them. Make the girl in the picture look like a runway model.

The chick you posted is just not impressive.

Just like to say the part about her being the average is bullshit.

Not quite, UK average is a size 16.

And 38% of women are clinically obese with 1 in 3 kids obese.

It doesn't mean we should start reconsidering our notions of beauty because people don't know how to exercise self control.

This sort of "it's the norm so it must be ok" thinking disgusts me these days.