Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashman

Sexual Injuries....

91 posts in this topic

Last night, I was having sex, got a little carried away going fast and as I pulled back my knob come out and when I went to move back in, I went hard and it felt like my knob had snapped in half. The pain was immense. Feel a little better now but haven't got a bonor since and I just keep cringing at the thought of what happened last night :(Anyone else suffered anything similar or another type of sexual injury?

If its any consolation, I'm sure the girl is also cringing at the memory of what happened.

Never had any *touch wood*I hear snapping the bungee cord is a pain and a half though

carpet burnbeen bitten hardback shot over bath tub, head conked on tapbeen choked to the point it got hard to breathe, face was hotyep the bending buddy thing happens too, when i get too excited ridinglegs on sofa headstand on floor, nearly broke my neck, he caught me

Caught cramp while bussing once and ended up missing the nut.

Bussin with cramp makes the cramp feel good tbh (no s&m)

burise up the inside a mi thighs demeffed up my back, certain position my back cannot take it, jus the small of my back at the bottom the pain is too much

Hit the little bony bit of the zuzzi.U know what I'm talking about.Apart from that I'm good *touch wood**Keeps touching wood**opens spankwire*BRB

overwanked once n it felt like it had been amptatedjus bare sorei was like 12 doe

one girl bit me hard enuff to draw blood, dam near took my nipple off, one brick built ting used to get lively, came close to snapping my d*ck on a number of occasions.got a clicky hip from when i was holding a girl and she slipped out my hands - she was oily - and put all her weight on my hip which was at an awkward angle.other than that just sum severe bollock ache from sum mad weekends that made it nearly impossible to walk.

Stubbed the ting.Also, got some horrible cramp in my toes, whole left foot, four toes locked, felt like crying.

Hit the little bony bit of the zuzzi.U know what I'm talking about.Apart from that I'm good *touch wood**Keeps touching wood**opens spankwire*BRB
lmao

Used my supporting hand to remove hair from my face and got lunged forward headbutting my headboard.

LMAO

thigh cramp and calf cramptried doing the one where you pick them up and bang them mr marcus style (no toney)i was too weak and dropped her lmao im laughing just thinking about it i kinda fell forward with her pulling me down ended up hittin my head on the radiator and just wanted her to f*ck off

tried doing the one where you pick them up and bang them mr marcus style (no toney)i was too weak and dropped her
:D

Never had any *touch wood*I hear snapping the bungee cord is a pain and a half though
i done this don't even wanna talk about it

Ripped foreskin (twice), leg cramp and dislocated my finger. Didn't really hurt at first but when i felt it i felt it, bitch musta thought i was crymaxing :'(

Got my left ball caught in a piercing. Little bit of tearing and blood. Got stuck to my boxers when I was going home as well and it hurt like a motherf*cker taking them off.

ripped foreskin :D twice :D ur chica needs to be a little wetter no?

Its not even that tbhHappened to me a few timesworst is when you go for the beat later on when its ripped

Ripped foreskin (twice), leg cramp and dislocated my finger. Didn't really hurt at first but when i felt it i felt it, bitch musta thought i was crymaxing :'(
Got my left ball caught in a piercing. Little bit of tearing and blood. Got stuck to my boxers when I was going home as well and it hurt like a motherf*cker taking them off.
good GODim stickin to normal missionary tbh