Dappy sends death threat to radio 1 listener

gemma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, Moody later noticed missed calls from an unknown number and then received the following text: "Your gonna die, U sent a very bad msg towards N Dubz on The Chris Moyels show yesterday Morning and for that reason u will never be left alone!! If u say sorry I will leave u alone u ****".

:lol: :lol:

I can just see him mashing the phone keypad in sheer fury

max from 1 xtra pisses me off

feel like she wont have that lunchtime slot for much longer

yes get rid of her. She is so annoying and a f*ck*ng beg friend. I swear she can't go one show without saying she is personal friends with Chipmunk.

lol i cant stand her voice. Its beyond annoying. Cant stand trevor nelsons breakfast slot either. Whateva happened to nesha ? 1xtra fuked up. Got rid of the good djs and presentas and replaced them with twits. I rate dev's 4am slot on radio one though. The guy is kinda funny.

wiley is on 1xtra with twin b givin people advice on the ladies

the way he talks cracks me up

lol i caught it, too much jokes

The way the birthday sex song was fading out and twin b says to wiley in a soft voice :

" isn't your birthday comming up "

wiley " what?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine if you had text Radio 1 cussin Dappy and he text you from his phone talking about you will never be left alone. The way I'd be on the A406 in seconds! As if that's the only rude text he got. Bet some dudes said he was a prick and he scrolled right by those messages.