rip glasses

Guest Medic

Anyone who wears glasses will know where Im coming from. Basically my frames broke today.

Was on my way home, walking to Seven Sisters. Got thirsty so I went to the next shop, took off my glasses and popped him in my jacket pocket. Drinking some coke 30 seconds later, went to reach for the glasses and couldnt feel anything. Stopped dead, did a 180 and started scanning the pavement like a mug, crossed the road still head down some car nearly took me out. Anyway some guy across the guy called out to me "you looking for something?" and held up a pair of frames.

Thats what it looked like from a distance, got closer and saw my glasses mangled and twisted up :(

I know how you feel, worst one was at work just went to push them up my nose since they slid down and boom they fell in half, I knew they was loose but not like that, had to get my dad to go home get another pair since everything was a blur. Thanks goodness it hasn't happened with the 2 pairs I got now.

anyone looked into / had lazer?

Something I wouldn't want to do, can go fine or just totally tits up, me personally I'd stick with glasses, they suit me and a part of who I am.

how much did u pay? did u get LASIK or PRK?

lasik

done it while in czech rep, medical care costs peanuts there in cert cases. dont even know what prices we talkin bout for uk

rah, if i was going 4 laser eye i would not b looking 2 do it on a budget. lucky it worked out 4 u

nahhh there jus was time when i was living down there, not like my plan was goin to a nxt country lookin for eye repair discounted

+generalisation but czech medi care>>>> majority of euro if not world. no hype apparently

real talks its 2 early to tlk bout the results tho *touches wood*