mathsboy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the rant in advance.

On a serious note it pisses me off alot of the time

many of them leave school with no qualifications get with some waste of a guy who wont support them or offer them any up keep for the child, (coz they're on their grind or whatever the f*ck) and they land nicely on their feet and alot of them never have any intention of sorting themselves out or standing on their own feet.

so us tax payers have to provide the money to raise their kids.

obvioulsy all single mums aren't like this but too many are and it pisses me off. I give very little sympathy for the girl who gets with the road guy then is left holding the baby as he doesn't wanna contribute, suprise suprise.

sorry to go on a rant but it pisses me off when i know of certain people who have qualifications jobs and what not and are struggling still.

and i know of 21 yr old girls who constantly moan about how worhtless their babyfather is, while sponging of the goverment, you go to their yard see plasma tv's i phones and all sorts of other things.

i aint saying the should live in squalor but the way it is now is encouraging people to make the wrong decisions as they'll be bailed out anyway

however cushty they think life is gna be once they get a flat and a kid, there are always sorely dissappointed

its sh*t, sh*t money, sh*t place to live, they arnt living it up, they havnt landed nicely on their feet

its jus sh*t, scrapin by

it isnt that they are exploiting the system in the end of it, its that they havnt been taught the reality of life

otherwise who would make that decision, it isnt easy livin in a council flat with chump change to live on

get a loan of the dss to buy a f*ckin fridge and then ur payin it back for the next 18 months out of the small small money u get in the first place

might have a chump baby father who goes an spends that dole money

however cushty they think life is gna be once they get a flat and a kid, there are always sorely dissappointed

its sh*t, sh*t money, sh*t place to live, they arnt living it up, they havnt landed nicely on their feet

its jus sh*t, scrapin by

it isnt that they are exploiting the system in the end of it, its that they havnt been taught the reality of life

otherwise who would make that decision, it isnt easy livin in a council flat with chump change to live on

get a loan of the dss to buy a f*ckin fridge and then ur payin it back for the next 18 months out of the small small money u get in the first place

might have a chump baby father who goes an spends that dole money

I fully see what your saying, but in this country we seem to have a gneration who are very work shy and would take scraping the barrel and just getting by while sitting on their asses all day rather than going to work 5 days a week and still having to scrape the barrel albeit slightly more comfortably.

its that they havnt been taught the reality of life

i fully agree with this statement. but some people are just flipping stupid and so the decisions they make follow no logic and make no sense.

How many people do you know who activly choose to sign on every 2 weeks rather than find a lil job somewhere that would leave them with more money per month and with some sense of pride and responsibility.

lol is this aimed at me because im not responding to your strange sex pest pms? you are so cool.

anyway since you asked, anyone who chooses to live this way or thinks its an easy way of life is really mistaken, not all single mums start out as single mums, but when relationships break down and you are left as a single parent you have no choice but to just get on with it. i have been trying to get back into work for well over a year now, and i have realised in this time if the government can make it difficult for you they will, childcare is ridiculously expensive,plus other factors, so its not really realistic until the child is in school so you can actually afford to work. the money you get is not enough to be able to live any kind of glamorous lifestyle, anyone in that situation doing so is on the fiddle 2bh.

there are people who do use having kids as an excuse to sit on their ass, or to get a flat etc, i am certainly not one of these people. but at the end of the day its not like ive left school and got up the duff and done nothing, i worked from age 14 up until i had my daughter, and if i have to be out of work for a few years and be able to afford to live then so be it, because the money i would be getting from employment would not be enough right now to be able to raise my child properly.

if you have an interest in this subject i suggest you do a bit of research so you know what you are talking about and then i am happy to have a mature debate about it , until then fall the f*ck back.