uncaffeinated energy drinks

SPEAK NO EVIL

i'm trying to cut down on caffeine cos it f*cks with my bowels/ i hate that twitchy fidgety feeling u get when u've drank too much coffee. however i've been feeling bare sluggish lately cos i've been backing 2-3 cups a day since like yr 11 and i'm so used to the buzz plus i'm still going gym/ uni/ doing everything i used to do. drinking supermalt every day is getting long/ is not a gd look. anyone know any other energy drinks i could try?

i'm trying to cut down on caffeine cos it f*cks with my bowels/ i hate that twitchy fidgety feeling u get when u've drank too much coffee. however i've been feeling bare sluggish lately cos i've been backing 2-3 cups a day since like yr 11 and i'm so used to the buzz plus i'm still going gym/ uni/ doing everything i used to do. drinking supermalt every day is getting long/ is not a gd look. anyone know any other energy drinks i could try?
i have powerade.its good for hangovers too.

o yea forgot to write that i don't want drinks with bare sugar
no hijack but are energy drinks really fattening ? Cos i have just been informed that is the case . i drink around 4 red bull type drinks a day, kinda addicted to them and have been for a long time, i know its not healthy right...dunno how to get off them though.

Just have a proper dietdrink LOTS of water, organic milk (whole milk) helps alsoEat peroply, lots of carbs and protein & veg and get proper sleepI could give you the old cliche about cars and fuels and that shitbut im sure youve heard it beforeEnergy drinks still make you SLUMP afterwardYou have an energy spike and then you crashYour diet sounds VERY poor

A Couple Jacket Potatoes with the side meat of your choice will give you more than enough energy for the gymI'd stay away from energy drinks all together if possDo you drink protein shakes? I advise you to

o yea forgot to write that i don't want drinks with bare sugar
no hijack but are energy drinks really fattening ? Cos i have just been informed that is the case . i drink around 4 red bull type drinks a day, kinda addicted to them and have been for a long time, i know its not healthy right...dunno how to get off them though.
4 a day you must be joking, this is terrbile for your whole body woman.cut down to 1 then stop drinking them all together, there is no need for them they just fill your body with crap. does it really matter if they are fattening or not? they will destroy your gut, teeth and skin regardless. if u are drinking 4 of these per day i dread to think what the rest of ur diet looks like, im disgusted by this4 a day