Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teflon N West

You know what the Job Centre should do in U.K.

63 posts in this topic

Give out food stamp's like they do in America on top of your Job Seekers allowance basically just vouchers where you get free food from the supermarket another few vouchers where you get free meals from KFC, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds etc

Oh by the way for all my people from road and in the struggle

Daily Mail newpspaper are doing a thing where you get a voucher and get somethin for free from Gregg's everyday

And who do you expect will be paying for these vouchers?

Goverment

you can't even spell it

Meaning more tax on the working people

I think the benefit system is already comfortable for most people/family on it, if not a little excessive

not to worry fam im sure in the next war everyone will jump on this

I'd say they should get less cash and more vouchers

that way they have little option but to buy food and clothes instead of wasting most of their money on booze and fags (i know too many people and families like that)

Been saying this for years. But not for McDonalds you bloody dunce for their supermarket of choice i.e. Tesco/Asda and take it away from the amount they are given in money. They should work out the weekly amount and do it per child/adult in the house,

Being even more like the poor people in america is EXACTLY what the poor people over here need.

Its done wonders so far.

Goverment

Try TAX PAYERS

f*ck that though

Food stamps cool but lower their weekly income, to many of these dole bashers drink one day hung over the next and so on

Food stamps to single out those who are poor and unemployed

More deeply ingrained class division

good idea guys

Food stamps to single out those who are poor and unemployed

More deeply ingrained class division

good idea guys

:!:

Give out food stamp's like they do in America on top of your Job Seekers allowance basically just vouchers where you get free food from the supermarket another few vouchers where you get free meals from KFC, Pizza Hut, Mcdonalds etc

shut your mouth u f*ckin twat go n live in fukin america if u luv it dat much f*ckin faggot

yeh this is a good idea.

It also bates out the scumbags on benefits when theyre in the queue coz theyre forced to pay with food stamps. It COULD make the Ashmans of this world actually feel slightly embarrased to be living on benefits; but then again maybe not.

Goverment

Try TAX PAYERS

f*ck that though

Food stamps cool but lower their weekly income, to many of these dole bashers drink one day hung over the next and so on

u say all this on ur high horse n sh*t

but what about those that really need it?

disabled etc those with no limbs n that

u wanna single them out even more, the ones that cant work due to sheer pain if they even wanted to

Yeah but it would never be a "food stamps" thing it would be a card that could only be used in asda/tesco and have a specific amount on.

thats what food stamps

a card

No you bloody noob like a credit card except not credit card

country wide prince and the pauper swap-deal imo

In the late 1990s, the food-stamp program was revamped and actual stamps were phased out in favor of a specialized debit-card system known as Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) provided by private contractors.

u noob

tbh i only found out in Brisco's video bout 4 years ago

Well I didn't know that you knob. I only see what the films/everybody hates chris shows me

no if they are going to give vouchers it should be for quality vegetables and resources to make healthy food not to support their already probably unhealthy diet.

/

lol at people still complaining about paying tax and others ''scrounging'' off it. I would rather have all the bums in the world get drunk and high instead of the tax being used to create bombs and go into the pockets of big pharma and just generally pro long the existence of these f*ck*ng cunts that are draining the life out of humanity.