Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bardissimo

Practical Programming Novice Program

10 posts in this topic

anyone done this?if followed properly with the right nutrition and rest, meant to be one of the best programs out thereMonday

• 3x5 Squat
  • 3x5 Bench press / Press (Alternating)
  • Chin-ups: 3 sets to failure or add weight if completing more than 15 reps
Wednesday
  • 3x5 Squat
  • 3x5 Press / Bench Press (Alternating)
  • 1x5 Deadlift

Friday

• 3x5 Squat
  • 3x5 Bench Press / Press (Alternating)
  • Pull-ups: 3 sets to failure or add weight if completing more than 15 reps

------------a variation of starting strengthsstarting this tomorrow; gonna track my progress most likely

there's hardly any exercises in that5x5 routine is better than that for beginners i would have thought

giv me a good programme to start in 2 weeks please

That looks kinda monotonousu shud do Shoulder Press upright row for trapsalso add close-grip bench press wit EZ Bar, 4 ure tricepsand maybe add some lat pulldownsalso "pressing/squatting 5 heavy reps 3 days a week is alot" is true, especially if ure a beginner

i really need to learn what som eof those things meanhopefully at the gym theyll giv me arun through of the equip

I don't think benching, squatting, and deadlifting 3 times a week is conducive to maximum gains.I only do each body part once a week.In fact I think 3 times a week is far too much.

i've done full body x3 times a week before and i know it works for mefurthermore i was doing squats (albeit smith squats) and bench and shoulder press 3 times a week and i made good gains consider my shitty diet, no shake and poor sleeping patterns-----------------------------------feel pretty good after the first workout, the difference between BB squats and smith squats is f*ck*ng immense, struggled to do my abs afterwardsand btw, this program is professionally used for strength and mass gains (from a beginner level) so boygoogle rippletoes

Core strength & sizealso is one of the best ways (along with inverted squats) to do your calves