miami holiday

o-guy

there was suppose to be 8 of us going

2 were fully on bringing their girlfriends, the rest of us told them we're not having it

they dropped out, now only 6 of us

one of them finds sum new serious deetz guy; his been having such success with these deetz, he now wants to pay for the entire holiday with them

sorry....i'm not that brave

its now got to the point where only me and one other guy are on paying, the rest are either gonna go with deetz or not at all

my question is, do u think theres any point in going on a two man mandem holiday?

(allow the homo comments)

tbh might just end up going nappa, which is kindah pissed tbh

Guest Flat Ericó

dnt see a problem tbh ull prob end up havin bare jokes anyways

its jus jammin in a next country

nt like its some Paris romantic ting

truss

not like its some hotel double bed ting

Yea course there is

its actually easier & theres less fuss, i'd do it with one of my boys

edit. I forgotyou had a girl

See its a diff situaiton ebcause (assuming your boy doesnt) if hes on a moving/beating chicks thing which I assume he will, your gonna be some third wheel

+

When you goin?

To just get a taste for miami, go around, and for the experience/occassional bar 2 is fine.

Tbh, if you've both got a bit about you, getting into clubs and assimilating with chicks to get in won't be a problem, and is often better than turning up with 8 man.

I would go with 1 good mate.

why dont u want to go with deets guy? if hes having success and offering..?

3 years ago my cuz and 2 of his boys went mexico with deetz

one set of deetz for 2 man

on one of the deetz sumthin happened like the person whos account was being used, clocked and reported it while they were in mexico

tickets got flagged when they came back, 2 of them got shifted at heathrow, one got off other one went dwn for fraud

not on it

defo dont go with the deets thats so bait.

but nutin gay about going wid ur bredrin to somewhere like miami.

them places u go to party and get p*ssy.

Taking a woman with u to those kinda places = fail

and seeing as its less of u going that just means more chicks for u and less cockblocking.

Just go and enjoy yourself. Nice weather, nice women.

Yea course there is

its actually easier & theres less fuss, i'd do it with one of my boys

edit. I forgotyou had a girl

See its a diff situaiton ebcause (assuming your boy doesnt) if hes on a moving/beating chicks thing which I assume he will, your gonna be some third wheel

+

When you goin?

errmm 28th of june till 8th of july

for miami jam or sumthin like that

never ever go to miami on numbers ever.

my boy went miami with his cousin and some next guy on details- they went for two weeks

holiday went fine - when they were departing at the airport the airline clocked somehow that te tickets were called back . They asked them to pay the full ticket price there and then or risk jail. My boy and his cuz luckily had the pee to pay there and then (think it was something like £1200) the other guy did not have the money to cough up there and then. They were not allowed to get someone to pay over the phone - or even allowed to get someone to trasnfer pees into their accs to make payment.

My boy and his cuz got to go home the other one had to stay in miami- dade county jail for fraud. He was there for TWO WEEKS. TWO WEEKS. In the end somehow i think the charges were dropped and he got to go home . He said that in jail he met kimbo slice and brisco. I read somewhere that miami dade is one of the worst state prisons for prison rape - niggaz is pissed.

Never pay for ur holiday with numbers

Don't go on that Miami Jammi sh*t. Some piece of crap holiday. Looked at the agenda and it's bullshit. Bare parties with just the people that are going on the thing. If you go, you're wasting nights in Miami when you should be at proper clubs. If you don't you might as well have gone separately and paid less coz that's all inclusive.

Plus, personally, there was nothing more annoying when I was there than moving to a chick and realising she was English. That week it would be impossible to do anything but.