FAO Admin...

Ashman

Can you please do an I.P check on mathsboy and cm punk and prove all these d*ckheads that we ain't the same person please? Fed up every time I come on here some little pricks have my pictures in their avatars cause they are chi chi mans and people go on trying to prove that they are me.

Please just show these man wah gwarn cause I am really having enough of this and I would like to stay here because I enjoy debating but if I keep getting told I am this and that person all the time, I will go for good. Serious this time.

Just show them man I beg you.

Thank you.

I don't really wanna believe mathsboy is Ashman tbh, for one it doesn't seem like his "style" and for two, knowing that it's possible for a grown man, ex married parent at that, to end up as internet sex pest, it's just frightening really.

Finally! someone here has a brain.

Yeah cause people here are obsessed. It's not that it messes with my head or anything, it's just kinda distrubing to think people actually sit there at their pc and do this sh*t. It's something we used to do on rwd like 25985985 years ago when we was much younger.

Some people have grown up whilst others just have not.

Guest WAVESURFER

Noone actually cares except you though, mate.

CS, but what the f*ck is that in your Signature.?

French model/actress with one of the best pairs of tits I've ever seen.